Brands Hatch - South Bank Parking

Will we get to see the "SCN" group of designs before hand, or will we have to wait for Brands.

(I assume you did get my upload)

Hi Mike - I did thank you. The simple answer to that is I'm afriad not! As you may deduce, we're working 18 hour days at the minute so I've left the livery in the hands of the pros and asked not to see it again until they've finished it!

It'll be a surprise!

H

SCN Members with South Bank Parking:

ONLY 6 so far from here! I don't want to pass them out to others!

Mhill
M0rk
Nibbles
TDiLeonMike
Empi5
mrcoyote

Some have gone to YRC members but I have some left and I want to send them out tomorrow so any more takers?!!!:lol:

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire

Mhill
M0rk
Nibbles
TDiLeonMike
Empi5
mrcoyote

Some have gone to YRC members but I have some left and I want to send them out tomorrow so any more takers?!!!:lol:

Hannah, i thought Hairy had nabbed one ?

Hairy

Oct 17, 2004
Wiltshire

Mhill
M0rk
Nibbles
TDiLeonMike
Empi5
mrcoyote

:confused: Did I do some thing to offend?

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
:D

hope i'm still going to be able to get a southbank pass after signing up and everything - don't want to be on my lonesome for my first BTCC

Aww... I was going to say you could come in with either Miles or me... :p

Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
How gutted I am reading this and the other Brands thread.

We very rarely miss a race meet but unfortunately this time my family have decided I’m taking them to the Algarve and as they say family comes first.

We always grumble about the cold and sometimes wet first race at Brands and then look back and say was it worth it. YES IT WAS as we always go back for more.

This race weekend will be especially poignant as the last time we stood on south bank we saluted Seat Sport UK and gave them a fond farewell, a very moving day and one to remember.

The coming season looks as though we will have some very close and exciting racing with plenty of entrants for the Barmy Army to lend its support.

Our support will be there for YRC also. Hannah you’re doing a grand job and even though I won’t be there for this one thanks for organising the south bank parking for the crew.

I will be following the events closely albeit on TV.

Keith

I hope you all have a great weekend and look forward to seeing you all at Thruxton.

FSiLeonMike

Barmy Army Reservist (TA)
Apr 26, 2007
Bury St Edmunds/Stowmarket-ish
How gutted I am reading this and the other Brands thread.

We very rarely miss a race meet but unfortunately this time my family have decided I’m taking them to the Algarve and as they say family comes first..............................................

Keith, at least you won't have to witness Lee's almost certain hangover Sunday morning ;)

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.