Brembo brakes

McDonutz

Mar 11, 2010
Will the brembos from the cupra fit onto the 1.8 leon (with LCR rims attached)?
I want to get mine upgraded but I don't know exactly what I should be getting (I'm new to this stuff)

Last edited:

McDonutz

Mar 11, 2010
I have a couple of other questions I need to ask too, but I can't post pictures yet so they won't make a lot of sense

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
Yes they will fit, you will need one pair of Brembo calipers and pads, caliper carriers, discs and LCR brake hoses, when buying the calipers make sure that you get all the brackets needed, when i bought mine there where some missing so cost me a few quid more.

McDonutz

Mar 11, 2010
I just got a quote from the Stealers and they were asking for about 1.7k for a set of 4 (only the front sets were brembos, the rear wheels aren't brembos apparently).
Any ideas where I can pick some up that don't cost as much as my car? I'm really struggling finding parts for the my Leon.

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
I have an equivalent AP caliper setup which will run on 323x28 disks same as LCR's
email me for more details.. I only have one of these kits, £940 inc vat

Twiggy86

New Here, Old There
Mar 2, 2010
Stockport
I am after these but it will be next year for me before i buy them. Would it be a worthy upgrade to switch the standard front brakes from my LC to the rear braking system, then put the Brembo's on the front? Just the normal ones on my LC look tiny at the moment and will look even worse when i put Brembo's on it lol

Gezs3

Does anyone have the part numbers for the brembo carriers. brakets which hold the calipers to the hub. cheers

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.