Brummy's MkII Golf...Retro fun...

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
John you are not low...like I said before, cut off arches...put plastic arches back on...and then tell me when you take writing off the tyres then ;)

PS single headlight PS looks so much better ;)

shuttit Ricer-Boi , yo !!:happy:

I know there are cars out there lots lower Suj, Ive never proclaimed to be ultra low like some... i need to be able to drive this around etc. also as previously said, im not going to start cutting arches etc yet anyway and as for the lights... watch my lips (again) "THE DOUBLES ARE STAYING!!!"

:p

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
you was saying you are scraping you sidewall...easily done on normal arches with a slight drop tbh ;) lol

and read my lips, I said nice PS...not do it (as you already said you want to keep twins) ;)

PS exips are nice :)

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Twin headlights for the win :D think they look miles better. Are you going to do any paint work protection for the winter Brummy? My mate has offered me his garage free of charge for the winter but unfortunately i cant afford a 2nd car right now :(

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
hoping to give the paintwork a damn good waxing as soon as i can.. would ideally like to get underside and give it a quick coat over with underseal again just to be safe am going to rainX the glass too just as ive got plenty and its a five min job really. Depends on time /weather/other stuff really though.. my poor old dog is literally on his last legs at moment, so cant plan too much as a trip to the vets with him may be imminent, but yeah.. i wil get the golf further protection as soon as.

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
you was saying you are scraping you sidewall...easily done on normal arches with a slight drop tbh ;) lol

and read my lips, I said nice PS...not do it (as you already said you want to keep twins) ;)

PS exips are nice :)

with an et of 8 its hardly siprising! oh and PS, i know you said PS ;) and PS, the Exips are not PS ;)

:happy:

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Twin headlights for the win :D think they look miles better. Are you going to do any paint work protection for the winter Brummy? My mate has offered me his garage free of charge for the winter but unfortunately i cant afford a 2nd car right now :(

On a big bumper mk2...completely agree...mk2 small bumper IMO NOOOOOOO lol

too many PS's in my last few posts john ;) lol

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Seems i may have an issue wheel wise again.. off to mechanics in morning for diagnosis, but i reckon noisey wheel bearing. just needing a deffo 'yep it is' and then get one ordered up/sorted asap .. cant be losing wheels on this car! :( once sorted, ill start planning proper for next years footwear collection..

*Diagnosis is in... wheel bearing on order.

Last edited:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Golf in for a wheel bearing this morning... Mk4 booked for a service next week and a Bora to to Vic Checked and stuck back on the road too..jeez.. whats one of them day off things again :shrug:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Ive spent more time messing with the Bora tbh.. but as per, works usually fairly busy in the run in to chrimbo, so i dont get too much time to play cars anyway :(

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
not sure how i've missed this thread :confused: *subscribed* ;)

anyway.....loving your work with the Mk.2, excellent as always!!!

oh, and sat on the cookies..... it looks awesome!! :drool:

92JSS

Sep 8, 2011
wow, very nice, lovely colour!

i think i actually prefer the winter wheels though :p