BTCC 2006 Calendar Confirmed

Lukea6

Need help!
Cant make any of these until may :-( good news is the may one is 4 days before my birthday and local so a good excuse to have my tickets paid for!

Really enjoyed the races I went to last year, cant wait for more! Lets just hope for weather like Thruxton last year, I think I still have a bit of a tan now!

June's looking good too Thuxton on 4th then Silverstone for the 9th 10th & 11th at the F1! CANNOT WAIT!!

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Likewise, I'll miss the opener 'cos I'm getting married, and Ireland's not do-able

Oulton should be OK...

So it's Thruxton just before by birthday. that'll do nicely

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
Tickets now on sale for Brands, Oulton & Snetterton. Anyone wanting good grandstand seats for Brands Hatch book now, for the first meeting (9th April) they are discounted at £7.50 instead of the normal £10.00, probably on the grounds that they now have a lot more grandstand seating available.

Top corner of Paddock Hill grandstand (around seat number Z80) selling fast ;)

paul h

Dec 22, 2005
Lincoln
can't book donington online yet :( only superbikes.will defo be going to this one though.1st time for everything

MartinC

Does anyone know if Seat will sponsor seatcupra.net any free entry tickets to the WTCC this year? last year Mark sent me 2 free tickets; a superb weekend out at Silverstone.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.