BTCC Bodykit Leon

Dr_Firestorm

Hey guys i'm just new to the forum just stuck deposit down on new 2.0tdi ref sport model with BTCC kit in black and was wondering if anyone had any pictures of it in black only pictures I can find are in silver?

Yes i got the summer offer worked out really well in the end bodykit costing only 800 quid! arrives september and cannot wait!!

Also has anyone here REVO'd their 2.0tdi up to 185bhp? Is it worth doing?

Gareth

guss

Hi,
Dr Firestorm wish i could post pics of me 2.0 TDI SPORT but cant yet. Got ours a few weeks back check out me avatar. 265bhp has some pics of his www.tagworld.com/steve112. You must get the chrome wing mirror covers they make all the difference with the black magic car.
Cheers Guss.

Dr_Firestorm

Thanks Guss, thats a great idea about the chrome covers where'd u get them and how much do u mind me asking?

Dr_Firestorm

Also have u had any bother with the low front splitter scrapping off speed bumps etc?

guss

No problems at all with speed bumps just take it steady no more than 20mph. Your local seat dealer sells them they usually charge £40 fitted right click on my avatar save it in a file. Then open it and zoom in you may see chrome covers better. Got the 18" polished alloys fitted too . A fantastic solid chunky motor to drive love it.
Regards Guss

Dr_Firestorm

Looks mean!! Liked it so much just got onto my dealer and gettin them fitted on delivery, also gettin the central armrest for bit of comfort inside!!

Only other things think i'll be doin is some ICE and maybe a Revo remap... then maybe an FR badge :D

Fruit And VAG

Looks awesome and looks quick....

.. the effect is dullened when I see the size of the disc brakes suggesting it is not the shifting speedy rockt the bodykit implies. I think a big brake kit is a must on this.

But again, minor niggle aside, it's very nice.

Dr_Firestorm

Thanks guys for findin those pics for me! was worried i'd chosen wrong colour as the silver one is pretty sweet but....

UsedCarImage.aspx

Is class looking! not too sure on the eyebrows but the kit looks stunnin and the chrome caps work well on it!!

Wish they'd deliver in August!! Apparantly the factory closes all August :(

Have any of u guys fitted aftermarket head units to ur car??

Dr_Firestorm

Well andy B ur welcome to ur opinion!! I think it looks great! Yeah the summer deal is great thats the one i got tho there are only 200 being made for the offer!!

that's because they want to shift the RS prior to the FR coming out.

Whack a kit and big wheels for free to make it a more desirable package.

Residuals may suffer in years to come against the FR, but with the good looks, shouldn't be difficult to sell :)

Black imho is the best colour for the new leon, tho silver shows the details better.

Yellow is nice, but i'm biased ;)

guss

The new leon looks great what ever shes wearing , Plenty people admire the car and ask about the models. It gets plenty of heads turning, even get the golf drivers having a second look. golfs two a penny on the road these days its nice to see something fresh like the new leon.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members