BTCC Brands Hatch 30/3/08

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
Watching this on tv as gutted I couldn't make it in the end... left it to the last minute because of the weather, and low and behold the weather today is absolutely stunning! :(

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Thanks very much to everyone who organised the parking :D my wee contribution was getting your flag back :redface: Again thanks m0rk for arranging the passes :D

Aug 24, 2007
so you were operating on him:-o

I didn't like to ask what you were doing to Gaz's back :lol:

CupraMVR

Awesome GTi Technician
Oct 19, 2006
Crewe Cheshire
Really good fun and laughs and camping wasnt to bad either. My first time at brands but amazing time and will go again.Thanks to m0rk for the parking passes. I have watched half of the racing back on tv and can see us at the start putting up the gazebo hahaha. Nice to see some people and put faces to names.Good luck to team seat in the rest of the championship and hope to see others at Rockingham.

john

orca

Aug 30, 2004
N Kent
www.bdmlr.org.uk
Fab day. Great racing except for Porche cup...why do they bother??

Still alot of work to do on SEAT oilers but there is potential there I'm sure. Nice to see the Halfrauds beeting Mr Neal!!!! he he:whistle:

Cheers Mork and SEAT for parking permit. Nice touch that:funk:

saintelise

Took the wife and kids along - I knew the kids wouldn't last all day - so we were back home by 3pm, which was good as I spent two hours cleaning the mud off my beautiful car :cry:

Thanks M0RK for the passes - very kind of SEAT to provide them.

Saw quite a few fans with SEAT jackets/hats etc - got myself a nice SEAT polo shirt :D

There is a highlights programme on ITV1 after midnight tonight if anyone is interested.

jazzdevil

yeah, good day... even the weather held out in the end. good to meet a few of the SCN faithful (in case i forgot to mention, i was the ginger git in the green coat - i did have a Seat Sport t-shirt on underneath though!)

great turnout of cars... more LCRs than i've ever seen in one place - which has seriously got me back to wondering if i can convince the wife that it is a sensible choice for a 1st family car :)

sad that it was marred by hearing about the death of former BTCC names Leslie and Lloyd.

hope to see some of you again at Thruxton in May.

bigairhooligan

go big or go home
Jan 28, 2008
Newport Pagnell
I saw the SCN banners and a on the far side of the track... I would have wondered round to say hello but it was such a trek!!

Jason and Darren both seemed happy with the points they scored. They reckoned this was going to be the slowest track for the Leon this season.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.