BTCC-Brands Hatch Indy

Mar 15, 2008
Hatfield, Herts
Think most of us are arriving Saturday Morning now not Friday night

Yeah, I'm only 45mins away so I'm staying at home for the weekend (and bringing food in for The Army on Sunday morning)

Eh, should make it clearer, the meet at Lakeside above is for the Sunday morning - Saturday I'll be getting to Brands about 0930/1000 after watching the F1 qualy on TV :)

FSiLeonMike

Barmy Army Reservist (TA)
Apr 26, 2007
Bury St Edmunds/Stowmarket-ish
Weather, according to BBC, improving for the weekend, Saturday 21'C, dry, sunny intervals, Sunday, 15'C, Clear Skies and Sunshine, fingers crossed, South Bank here we come

BrandsWeather.jpg

Hopefully the BBC will get the weather right!

Will aim to get to southbank Saturday by around 11.00/11.30

Sunday I think I might have to meet you guys at Southbank as well as I think the hotel is closer than the services :confused:

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Woooo The Barmy Army van is rocking! We had a chevvy garage tour this morning and pops is crying

Sent from my Android powered Samsung using Tapatalk

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
Couldent make it today as I was welding in some bars for bucket seats on an Ibiza and make do with it on sky+. Cracking racing and congrats to JP for securing the title, good weather too, a far cry from the season opener!

Can't wait for next year!

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Woooo The Barmy Army van is rocking! We had a chevvy garage tour this morning and pops is crying

Sent from my Android powered Samsung using Tapatalk

Pops were doing some funny moves !!

Well done Jason Plato on some fine driving today, some good distance and a grand season !

Also a thankyou to Club Seat for providing me with tickets and access to the Club Seat lounge :D all the lasses and lads hospitality was awesome :D

Nice to see the Barmy Army in full force too :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members