BTCC Croft - Camping Thread Only

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
This is just to let people know in good time, that if they are thinking about Camping on the Saturday in time for the BTCC at Croft on 2/3 June 2007.

The thread is not to do with Infield Parking etc, as that will be dealt with closer to the time and when Thruxton is out of the way.

Right then, for £5.00 You get:

A Pitch on or around a football pitch, situated close to a river in really attractive surroundings.
Toilet & Wash Facilities ( No Showers)
Water
Access to the Working mens Club, which offers cheaper drinks, Pool Table and lively banter with the locals.

Address for you Sat Navers:

6 Hurworth Road
Hurworth Place
Darlington
Co Durham
DL2 2DA

In years gone by, the Weather has been fantastic and really enjoyable.

The plan is to have a large bar b q early Saturday evening, then walk over to the club for a few beers. We all just bring food to chuck on, and anything really you want to drink.

It would be great to see some new faces, the more the merrier. So if your interested or have any questions please post up. As in previous years, we will try to get a meeting point early Sunday morning, so at least we can all try to go in together.

So far the list of interested Campers:: Hi de Hi

Empi5 2 tents
Lordstorm 1 tent
CupraCar 1 tent
Lee Merrin 1 tent
MartyCr 1 tent
Strensall 1 tent
Jetsetjimbo 1 tent
Coatsie ( Honourary Guest and resident local) - Comfy bed

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
Here we go again, he he we have a good laugh on this one don’t we. :D

This is without doubt the best camp of the year can definitely recommend it to everyone. :funk:

strensall

May 14, 2005
YORK
add us to the list

Add us to the list please mate and we only live 30 odd miles away so if I can rough it for one night Im sure there's a lot more who could.
ps what are they like for having 16 year old in working mens clubs up there anyone know?
titch from strenny

Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
Add us to the list please mate and we only live 30 odd miles away so if I can rough it for one night Im sure there's a lot more who could.
ps what are they like for having 16 year old in working mens clubs up there anyone know?
titch from strenny

Well they let Craig (Lordstorm) in so I can’t see it being a problem.

I misplaced the number for the club but Phil will post it up, give the club a bell and ask I would think it will be O.K.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
I spoke to Keith at the Campsite today who confirmed it was a £5 per tent. I said i would let him know final numbers a bit closer to the time.

if anyone wants to ring him and ask anything else, then his number is 01325720497 :D

LordStorm

Did someone say APR?
Feb 27, 2005
MaDchester
Malc in tha house.
How goes it fella?

I trust your missus will be joining us, as we need somebody to keep us all in line. Especially when Keith and Chris start swaying.

I see alot of abuse coming my way, I will be bringing my own pool cue this time!!!

Who's bringing what then, I'll bring the usual cheap beer that Phil hates and wine (2 red 2 white) and maybe some more Cassis (spelling). Always goes down well when you've been spinning around.

Phil did we say were booking the Monday off?

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
No potatoe head im not booking the Monday off, if the worst happens, Rob or Andrea will have to drive back, but like i say " the very worst"

And if you could try and spend a little extra improving the quality of beer it would be much appreciated. Also why bother with bottles of wine when Boxes do just as well, and are easier to keep cool !

Oh and i will be bringing the Flag pole & Swingball, so thats me done.

Last edited:

LordStorm

Did someone say APR?
Feb 27, 2005
MaDchester
Sheeesh I can see me and you falling out, sometimes your really hurtful.

I'll try and improve on the drinks front, maybe this time you'll bring the brains as you failed miserably last time. Don't forget the bacon and black pudding though - they were nice last time.

jetsetjimbo

a.k.a James
Jun 12, 2005
J2 M5
Put Vick and me down Phil. Should be a right laugh, will have to think about what we can bring...

See I told you we'd come :bleh:

Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
Not taking the canvas mansion this time using the 2-man throw up less guide ropes to fall over trying to follow Phil back from the club. :drunk:

Looks like our little camp is going to be somewhat bigger this year, the more the merrier and yes we have taken Monday off, :bleh: we have learned from previous years.

Craig don’t worry the abuse WILL come. :whistle:

Mart are you brining the Le Mans Genny? we can give it a test run.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.