BTCC Donington

markoos

Simples!
Feb 1, 2004
Cumbernauld
Visit site
I'll be there,want going originally as I couldnt get the weekend off,but because I'm off sick for the next month,my missus has told me to go for the break.So looking forward to it.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
We usually are somewhere in sight of the Craner Curves, but it all depends where we park. Im sure we will be easy to find.....

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
I think we just have to be positive and cross everything bendy to make sure it goes ahead.

For those that are interested in meeting up beforehand, does 8 am at Donnington Services sound about right ?

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
I'll be there buddy, we gonna convoy in and try and park together, never done donny with you guys

Yes no worries, with the amount of traffic usually going in, its difficult to keep together, but at least we can all try and roughly park in the same area.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Just thinking about it , we need to be away from the services at 8am, so if u are thinking of joining up there, if u could get there for about 745 ish, we can then shoot off at 8 ish

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
which services are these guys? I'll be joining the M1 at jct23 so might pick the convoy up there if your passing?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.