BTCC Meeting at Brands Hatch

DANNY H

Mar 27, 2006
Ipswich
Yeah cheers Mark, and i'd like to thank Tris and James for showing me their knobs and giving me wet trousers and lingering smell of cream soda in the car.

Very impressed with the group B rally car line up.

Last edited:

Bird

In A Flap
Jun 10, 2004
Cornwall
Big thanks to all involved with the organising, we had an awesome day. :thumbup:

Highlights include:

Watching Matt Neal's car being trailered back to the pits.
Watching a Mk2 Golf embarrasing Mustangs in the heritige race.
Realising that my fuel economy isn't that bad after all (cheers Mr Coyote ;) )
Seeing my dad behaving like a school boy around the group B Audi Quattro.

Getting back to Cornwall wasn't bad, would have been better if I hadn't decided that Monday morning rush hour was a good time to leave Dartford! :doh:

Last edited:

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
Yeah cheers Mark, and i'd like to thank Tris and James for showing me their knobs and giving me wet trousers and lingering smell of cream soda in the car.

so sorry danny! :redface:

was bloddy funny tho! :lol: :whistle:

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Big thanks to all involved with the organising, we had an awesome day. :thumbup:

Highlights include

Realising that my fuel economy isn't that bad after all (cheers Mr Coyote ;) )

Getting back to Cornwall wasn't bad, would have been better if I hadn't decided that Monday morning rush hour was a good time to leave Dartford! :doh:

:lol: No worries on the fuel economy front. It does improve with long journeys, but on the other hand literally watching the needle plummet while driving round the 'ring at a rather sedate pace was rather scary.

chriskaztaz

Hello all at Seatcupra.net.
Firstly, big thanks for the south bank parking ticket, was awesome to be parked with so many other Seats. Cheers Mork.
Really enjoyed the Brands hatch meet. Quality!. Got to meet and talk to a few of the members and pick up a few good pointers to add to the 'to do list'.
Didn't get to meet everybody which was a shame, but hell, I had some racing to watch!! Would def do the meet again, and would like to get to know you all a bit better, rather than be 'the newbie on the street'.

Big thanks to all at Setacupra.net!

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Hello all at Seatcupra.net.
Firstly, big thanks for the south bank parking ticket, was awesome to be parked with so many other Seats. Cheers Mork.
Really enjoyed the Brands hatch meet. Quality!. Got to meet and talk to a few of the members and pick up a few good pointers to add to the 'to do list'.
Didn't get to meet everybody which was a shame, but hell, I had some racing to watch!! Would def do the meet again, and would like to get to know you all a bit better, rather than be 'the newbie on the street'.

Big thanks to all at Setacupra.net!

Hey Mate, U coming Silverstone then ?

chriskaztaz

Silverstone BTCC

Would love to. If anyone could fill me in with details of an intended meet date/time, I will make every effort to come and join in the fun.

chriskaztaz

BTCC Silverstone.

Cheers Phil. Now remembered who you are. Quick shifter and lots of shiny bits under the bonnet.......v.nice motor.
Hope my slightly modded LCR didn't look too out of place with all the other LCR's. Was great to see so many quality motors all together.

smoothuk

SmoothNAV
Aug 26, 2005
Essex

Ah that was you......i nearly died trying to hold my laughing in...can still remember tris saying J this is Danny, J saying hi mate nice to meet you..then the bottle of cream soda leaping from tris's hand hitting the floor..then literally erupting up you legs....OMG....still, good ice breaker hey :)

Matt (was sitting on the bonnet of Flash's red ibiza)

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Cheers Phil. Now remembered who you are. Quick shifter and lots of shiny bits under the bonnet.......v.nice motor.
Hope my slightly modded LCR didn't look too out of place with all the other LCR's. Was great to see so many quality motors all together.

Yes mate, nothings ever out of place fella, its just good to get together and have a laugh.

chriskaztaz

BTCC Silverstone

Hopefully now that I've shown my face, a bit more of a laugh may be more on the cards. Need to get to put some personalities to the names on Seatcupra.net.
Looking forward to future meets.
Cheers Phil. Top fella!

smoothuk

SmoothNAV
Aug 26, 2005
Essex
Scn Boy Racers @ Brands

Thes SCN boy racers were spotted at Brands, gettin ready to burn some serious Reebok rubber..:lol:

KentModified039.jpg

KentModified038.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.