BTCC -Silverstone

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Right whats the plans for the Barmy Army and silverstone? Camping or not camping?

The reason i ask is because im working down in mk so i need to know if i need to take my camping stuff back to MK with me or not and if i need to bring some beverages :whistle:

and whos going?

Quick head's up - not on the site yet but I've got a mega YRC member's deal with a hotel in the centre of Milton Keynes - £45 twin B&B and it's in an awesome location.

Limited number so I'll post it when the offer goes live.

H

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Barmy Army are now camping near Silverstone for £15

Take it theres no support from the venue owners with regards to tickets for this one H?

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
So guys/girls, any ideas for Sunday,.....

Would be good if we could try and mass together like the good old days etc....

I honestly cannot remember where the good viewing points are, whether its hard standing etc, suitable for Gazzy/Flags etc.

FSiLeonMike

Barmy Army Reservist (TA)
Apr 26, 2007
Bury St Edmunds/Stowmarket-ish
Last 2 years we been in Woodcote A Stand I think it was, front row, flags hanging over the railings, we looked like a bunch of delinquent footie fans. Good view of cars coming out under the bridge, through Luffield and Woodcote, then off up the start finish straight.

Remeber 2008, Turners Leon being shunted off right in front of us in Race 3, and in 2009, Reid driving his BMW straight into one of the Focus'.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
So is there no where to erect the flag poles etc and have a good view.

Looks like its the stands then... aka Rockingham....!

Hairy

Oct 17, 2004
Wiltshire
OMFG just looked at the Silverstone prices, 20% higher then the other circuits, very tempted to tell them to shove it up their ar5e and wait for Donnington!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.