Not open for further replies.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Free practice one. Results.

>>CLICKY FOR FULL RESULTS<<

Plato 5th, Turner 7th, and Coronel 16th. First practice one can always be a bit random as they test setups and stuff. So don't read too much into it just yet.

Coronel of course has just had his first ever experience of Thruxton, so I would expect he'll improve as the weekend progresses.

Free practice 2 takes place between 12.10 and 12.50 today, followed by the Qualifying session at 3.10pm

You can follow live timing here.

http://www.msttiming.com/meeting.asp?source=toca2006&event=74103

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Plato pulls out a reasonable lap 'just' at the end

seen some hi-res photo's - he's looking very sore (and homeless with stubble) but I guess it's too painful to shave

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I'm at Awesome, so just logged in for a look its looking a little like Vauxhall may have this circuit sewn up in terms of speed.

Lets hope that they don't get as much luck on race day.

Published the PR on Plato earlier, and he does look a little crispy round the edges. :( He has a nurse there this weekend ,who'll be changing his dressings on a regular basis.

Hopefully he can dig deep as he hopes and pull off a blinder. He really just needs to keep Gio honest and try and sustain that points advantage. Big ask but all the more a fantastic achievement if he and the team manage it.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
You should know by now Tris, in BTCC the qualifying session doesn't really count for anything. Anything could happen when those red lights go out.

Im staying positive, and getting 100% behind the team, its not over until its over.

jwmurdoch85

Jul 7, 2007
Maidstone, Kent
Just got back to the hotel after a day at the quali... bit windy shame about the VXR's on the top of the grid but hopefully the tables will turn in Seat's / JP's favour tomorrow.

I'll be there cheering them on and hopefully bumping into a few of the guys n gals from SCN.

As with all these events any session with the word "Renault" in its title was ended with a red flag!

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Clios were redflagged in qualifying and practice after somebody dumped oil over the chicane exit and the marshals were a bit slow to put the warning flags out on both occasions. :blink:

JasonP06

Sep 11, 2006
Just about the worst qualifcation result I think a SEAT fan can see.:-(

With the exception of Chilton I rekon it will be hard to get past the Vauxhalls.

But what do I do? Do I remain positive and be let down when Giovanardi and Menu make for a VXR 1-2 or expect the expected and not be let down when Giovanardi and Menu make for a VXR 1-2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise