Bulb Change For Osram Nightbreakers

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Thanks for your help guys, got my dad to do the h7 bulbs lol.. Got all changed expect for fogs now :)

Will test them in the evening tonight to see if there is a difference because my other ones were crap but when i took them out they did not look like standard bulbs either :S

Any tips on changing the fogs?

Si_TDi_FR

Oct 6, 2009
Northallerton
Has anyone a comparison picture of nightbreakers compared to standard bulbs? If there is a decent improvement i will get some as i'm a bit fed up of my HID's looking a bit too blue for my liking and the fact of when i put my full beam on the passenger side goes off?

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
I was thinking of taking pics before but it was daylight so thought no point.. I will take a pic later on but wont have no before pics. A difference cannot be seen in the day but i hope to see a big difference later

Redemption

Jun 18, 2011
Hampshire
They certainly seem to brighter. High beam is excellent but the dipped beam has a very pronounced cut-off to the light dispersion/pattern. Also seemed a bit low to me compared to the standard bulbs so I took the car to an MOT station to check. They're all spot on according to their machine.

Redemption

Jun 18, 2011
Hampshire
Can you use high beam all the time as when i have used it in the past people flash at me like its blinding them????

No chance. It's way too bright for that. Had someone driving towards me with their high beam on this evening. They soon switched to dipped when I flashed them with my mains... :D

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
Here's what the Halfords Extreme Brilliance H7 dipped bulbs look like.

as you can tell, very bright, lots of clear white light. certainly worth the money!

anyone post up the Osram Nightbreakers?

picture.php

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.