busy weekend more changes done engine bay.

Jun 19, 2007
well im trying to get my car ready for ulitmate dubs show so i thought i bvetter crack on with doing some stuff. on friday night i went to meet r8byb to get some of the black rubstrips to use on my car for being colourcoded never ended up using them anyway but oh well. my car was looking like this
Picture013.jpg

then took my car to the bodyshop at the industrail estate in my village. went down after afew hours and preping had started.

Photo-0433_000.jpg

Photo-0434_001.jpg

got a call late saturday night saying it was ready to be collected so went and got her and this is how she is now. i personally am so happy i think it looks great and smooth the swage lines makes a huge difference. i managed to give it a quick clean yesterday but no chance to take picture but this morning i got up and defrosted the car and got some pictures.
Picture004-3.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture014-3.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2007
yer we were going to take the bumpers off but as we didnt need to they didnt made a really good job of it though so im all happy and all this for £100

Dec 20, 2007
Looks good Oli, i had to put the front coilovers up another 3 or 4 threads as i ripped so paint off my wing so youll be able to go down loads lol

Jun 19, 2007
cheers buddy. yer im just going to slam the things and hope i dont break anything i probs adjust the car to its lowest before the show or something.

AJ©

Jan 19, 2008
Warwickshire
Workmanship looks great unfortunately black cars are a bitch because it is really hard to make out all the finer details

Jun 19, 2007
cheers.
yer i had the wheels sprayed up the same colour as the car afew months ago i love them.
looks alot better in person will get more pictures when more parts fitted soon.

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Nice, im getting simlar stuff done at the moment. £100 a pretty good price. I`ve managed to get my wheels resprayed bumpstrips and splitter sprayed for £110 :D after being qouted £300 from a local bodyshop.

Certinatly pays to know people in the trade :D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.