button near front door

rustyk7

Hi there,
i am reletively new on this forum and new with toledo`s
i have a SEat Toledo V5 2002 170BHP
i just want to know how to store the seat memory and there is a button on the post between rear door and front door it have a car made on it with sensors on it but when i press it nothing happens
any help.......

Viking

Insurance co's are crap.
May 19, 2007
Near Richmond, North Yorks
'ello mate. That button is for disabling the internal sensors on the alarm system (for like if you leave a dog in the car, maybe), not anything to do with electric seats.

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
'ello mate. That button is for disabling the internal sensors on the alarm system (for like if you leave a dog in the car, maybe), not anything to do with electric seats.

Its also worth mentioning that the internal sensors appear to be already permanently disabled on alot of cars. There's a few people who have reported it disabled within Vagcom, and either mine are faulty or are similarly disabled.

rustyk7

thanks mate appreciate that
does any one know where the AUX input in the orignal headunit (SATNAV) and all
Thank you

GrayT

I'm Old
Jul 7, 2004
London
Re: The memory seats - I would imagine your battery was disconnected at some point. It needs resetting:

With the ignition off move the drivers seat as far forward as it will go and then bring the seat back forward so the headrest is as close to the steering wheel as it will go.

Move the seat and mirrors to the desired position and ensure the red memory button is depressed. Then store the seats to the desired memory location by pressing and holding one of the location buttons (1, 2 or 3) until you hear a beep. Another driver can then move the seats and store their preference in another location by pressing and holding a different location button until the beep. Test by moving the seat and mirrors manually and then pressing your location button - the seats should move to the position you stored. It will only do this with the ignition off.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.