Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
So yeah, this is me. 3 cylinder 74bhp!
cLpA18A.jpg

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Cheers. My right shoulder is on fire though.

Was really easy to apply. Helped despite the nice weather, the panels were stone cold. Seems like there's loads of it as well even though I only got the small tub. The colonite just falls apart for some reason so I seem to get through it really quick. Or maybe I'm just cr@p at applying wax. LOL.

Think you missed the good weather. When's the new front end ready?

I'd go for that. I'm currently saving for a Wavetrac LSD. Then probably not this year. But at some point want to go bigger turbo.

Not sure on when he is painting the wings and bumper not seen him to chat with work getting busy
Don’t need good weather as I can do it in the garage where I work so loads off room lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

I saw you looking at a boost gauge on another thread do you have the double vents in the middle on your car if so you could have these.

Screenshot 2019-03-06 at 19.31.28.png

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Deleted member 103408

The silly part is the guy selling the above (It is for a MK1) is also selling a single one with the above for £60-00 so there are bargains to be had if you spend the time. My only question is can you live with only one air vent.

The guys who are doing the gauges for the MK3's have put it in the middle so that air can still flow out (no direction but at least air flow

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Lol Jon have fun there is nothing wrong with the engine it’s just noisy lol but they do sound bad lol or is it just me

It's really funny, the engines so noisy!! I went though the Costa drivethrough (shhhh) and everyone was looking. Never has so little horsepower sounded so loud.
:fool::footysup::fool:

My cars faster than yours lol

Faster than all my cars... especially as the Cupra is currently sitting with the gearbox out.

Is that a go faster wrap on the roof.

It's so the police can follow with the helicopter easier... it'd burn off the patrol cars.

I saw you looking at a boost gauge on another thread do you have the double vents in the middle on your car if so you could have these.

View attachment 5214

Oooo, you got a link for those?

Oh my... You do know how to spend @Legojon money haha

Starting my new years resolution soon... right after the LSD, bonnet struts, oil change, two new tyres, brake pads.

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Ive been looking at digital gauges as well, I want an oil temp and boost pressure one, Im sure ive seen a set that go in the vents but still allow air out? I'll have a look.

Deleted member 103408

Cant you put the oil temp on your little display in the dashboard with Carista or OBD11.

And also you can get the pods for the Pillar that support two or three different dials and you dont loose the air vents then.

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
Cant you put the oil temp on your little display in the dashboard with Carista or OBD11.

Sadly not on mine. It’s the little little display and I’m really limited as to what I can display.

Deleted member 103408

I know you can buy kits that give you much more info on those screens, but on the MK3 you can add in extra features. Mk2 obviously not so you are limited to using mobile phone for that info I guess.

Reactions: Sharpy

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
Yeah on the later mk2s I think there is an option but on mine there’s not even a sensor in the sump for it. I’m looking to get both done by darkside.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.