Bye FR+, hello Speed Blue MK2 Cupra R

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Good work on getting gloss on them wheels! Have you sealed them with poor boys?

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Finally gave it a good clean ready for the neighbours to think of some inventive way to spoil it for me (good luck topping cutting their hedge all over it Saturday!!).

Oh... now they are burning the hedge in a big open fire. Damn! I'm thinking some gtechniq wheel sealant and a Klin Korea wheel drying towel might cheer me up.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Oh... now they are burning the hedge in a big open fire. Damn! I'm thinking some gtechniq wheel sealant and a Klin Korea wheel drying towel might cheer me up.
Do you love next to some heathens?

Just walk round with a baseball bat and wave it around lol

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
And some twat still managed to take some paint off my rear passenger door.
CYFde9w.jpg

Reactions: louiskopite

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Very nice you should be proud of that,

Cheers. Got one more wash to go before Doncaster.

Although not to be outdone. Next door are out now with a watering can and a sponge!! I'd take a picture, but feels somehow wrong. Plus, I can literally hear the clear coat being scraped off.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Cheers. Got one more wash to go before Doncaster.

Although not to be outdone. Next door are out now with a watering can and a sponge!! I'd take a picture, but feels somehow wrong. Plus, I can literally hear the clear coat being scraped off.
:foot::repuke::no::redcard::sick:

Reactions: bigT's lcr

Deleted member 103408

Why dont you give them a shout and explain that they should be using my fav fairy liquid.....

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Why dont you give them a shout and explain that they should be using my fav fairy liquid.....

They may well have been... later they were out using one of them drying blades. Which is ace given I could barely keep my car wet with the pressure washer in that sun.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Bit of a late update. Had a single stage machine polish done by the guys at Best Reflection. Which I consequently ruined with 180 miles of spirited driving. Ordered my uprated pendulum mount hopefully for the weekend. And booked into R-tech for injector, valve and inlet clean for the end of next month! New years resolution... um ... :censored:.

3LdjHGH.jpg

pendulum_mount_001.jpg

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I don't think you've had a month when you've not had something ordered or broken lol this must be the most expensive year yet haha

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Bit of a late update. Had a single stage machine polish done by the guys at Best Reflection. Which I consequently ruined with 180 miles of spirited driving. Ordered my uprated pendulum mount hopefully for the weekend. And booked into R-tech for injector, valve and inlet clean for the end of next month! New years resolution... um ... :censored:.

3LdjHGH.jpg

pendulum_mount_001.jpg

Go to finally admit, Speed Blue is a great colour...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: kanyewest

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I don't think you've had a month when you've not had something ordered or broken lol this must be the most expensive year yet haha

Last month was literally the worst. Wiped myself out with the Wavetrac. Then the xenon light adventure! Technically this is maintenance work though!

Go to finally admit, Speed Blue is the best colour...

Fixed it for you.

Reactions: Maypack

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
Jon i cant belive i haven't looked at the interior of your car before! The lights are ace and the blue mats!! Iv now made my mind up that im changing my red and black interior to blue and black. I WANT THOSE MATS!!! Great thread btw :thumbup:

Reactions: kanyewest

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Jon i cant belive i haven't looked at the interior of your car before! The lights are ace and the blue mats!! Iv now made my mind up that im changing my red and black interior to blue and black. I WANT THOSE MATS!!! Great thread btw :thumbup:

Haha, cheers. I originally had red bulbs in, but it looked like I was selling my wares. Just trying to convince myself I don't need a new turbo!!

Reactions: bigT's lcr
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise