Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
:bleh: I didn't check before this but hey haha

Fortunately I stopped myself buying Adams buttery wax... but only because I've got 98.6% of the obsession wax tub left... and the colonite... and poorboys liquid and poorboys natty and autoglym hd wax and aquawax.

Its to keep you company...

Now you mention it, the nights are still cold.

Reactions: bigT's lcr

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Im going to be very controversial... I dont like the wheels.. There I said it! Phew feel better now! lol
Ye but you could have a select clientele, older the berry sweeter the juice...

Thats a quote from Ice Age! haha! Nice...

Love a good fluffy, prestige car care are very good!

bruceR

Apr 11, 2005
Monifieth, Dundee
Can’t beat a bit of Dolly
806d8fed1b0ffbfcc2c468f638425fa7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CarPro wash mitt

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
Im going to be very controversial... I dont like the wheels.. There I said it! Phew feel better now! lol

Thats a quote from Ice Age! haha! Nice...

Love a good fluffy, prestige car care are very good!
Is it? I stole it from the film friday ha ha

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015

Cheers. Don't worry too much, every time I kerb them I'm changing the colour... so hopefully you'll like June-Septembers better. I already have two other colours in cans ready to spray on!

CarPro wash mitt

I was thinking yday, my gtechniq mitt is looking quite tired... must resist buying more car stuff (other than is already in the post or booked).

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Oooo new things

Should probably add. Maybe the take up of power felt slightly sturdier. And possibly a couple of potholes under acceleration didn't jolt as much. But could be a placebo of forking out cash. But point was to strengthen the factory pendulum. So I'm ok if it did nothing. No downsides though. Yet.

I may consider the cam roller mod later in the year.

Missing out lol

Yeah. I know. But gotta use all that obsession wax @Sharpy made me buy!!

Reactions: Maypack and Moody95

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Speaking of which... coat of obsession on top of the Fusso soft99.
T4uk8gw.jpg

mWZQ8eI.jpg

In other great news... gotta see about getting a replacement bucket. Not greatly impressed as the grit guards are about an inch smaller than the bucket as well!
IFS9JfS.jpg

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
There's a hole in my bucket, my bucket, my bucket:whistle:

I specifically worded it to avoid that!

Lol is the water supposed to stay in the bucket

It was a nightmare (for me anyway). I was racing to wash the car before the rinse bucket ran out of water! Have messaged the detailing shop. Although, the grit guards are the exact same size as the meguairs. And Halfords have 20% off so £7.60 for a megs bucket. I may pop over tomorrow.

I suspect it would slip off. Looks very deep now.

Cheers. My aim is if any large birds attempt to land on it, they'll just slide off!

Was actually quite funny, I was so pleased with the finish. I decided to give it a last "buff" for no obvious reason. I lifted the microfiber and there was a massive black arc in the paintwork. I was frozen for a couple of minutes, horrified I must have something on the microfiber that had just scratched my newly polished paintwork. Then I realised, a fly had swooped in last minute for some tutti frutti flavour wax and I'd just smeared it across the bonnet. Phew... I guess. LOL.

Reactions: bigT's lcr

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Ah the rouge fly of false scratches... done that more than once... the look of horror and fear etched on my face as I fear what I have done... did that on a friends car once. I was horrified.

Reactions: Legojon
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise