Bye FR+, hello Speed Blue MK2 Cupra R

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Busy day today with the Glisten (once I broke the bottle open)!
rDTKNv6.jpg

ELm7BnP.jpg

wKALxyC.jpg

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Is it bad that I think there’s a bit you missed?

Looking good though, that blue is very nice. are they the 19s as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

As we are all being picky cant you paint the inside of the J on your disk the same color as your wheels.....

I have to say I like the pics but the wheel color is much better in the real world

Reactions: bigT's lcr

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Is it bad that I think there’s a bit you missed?

Looking good though, that blue is very nice. are they the 19s as well?

Cheers. Um yeah, there was so much more I wanted to do... but unfortunately next door decided to cut their grass so I had to move the car sharpish. I was also going to give the engine bay another work over. Yup, they are 19s. I'm debating if 18s will fit over the callipers for winter wheels.

Them tyres don’t look like they have had a coat off tyre shine

As above is my excuse. :(. I'm also disappointed. Did them last weekend, but seems to have worn off much quicker than usual!

As we are all being picky cant you paint the inside of the J on your disk the same color as your wheels.....

I have to say I like the pics but the wheel color is much better in the real world

Haha, I don't have the dexterity of @Jimbobcook with the paintbrush. Glad you think so. I really can't get a pic of the wheels I'm happy with (can't get the lighting right).

Deleted member 103408

I have fitted the batter box in my car and got some carbon fibre wrap, I will need to do it again as the wrap was a cheap one.

Reactions: Yellow fr

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
We can send @Legojon out on a few trips round the track... Should heat things up again.

This is a genius idea!

Haha, not the speed I'll be driving at... stopping, getting out, cleaning bugs off my car. Wasn't sure how I felt about chips fried in a catch can. But then I thought back to what the f**k my local chinese fried my rice in last night. Can't be any worse!!