Calum's K03's Ibiza! VT mounts here and new pictures!

Deleted member 39269

Nice car d90's look awesome on it you keeping them that colour ? Also dash looks nice

Cheers and am not sure everyone wants me to polish them but i'm not so sure i think some kind of a dark grey or gloss black would loook good

Yeah the dash is quite cool

Deleted member 39269

Last edited by a moderator:

tarzan

cupra owner from norway
Mar 15, 2008
drammen norway
Right now am thinking gloss black wheels, black FMIC along with black alloy FMIC pipes, colour code the bumpers and black badges

Also thinking to go KO3s is hard to swap over? and do you just need to order the bits in the sticky section for the KO3s conversion from SEAT?

Finallys does this look ok?

http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj205/softine628/?action=view&current=CIMG2279.jpg

cheers Calum

looks okey but the best is check the turbo your self the ko3 turbos do crack in the exhaust housing.. it not hard to swap.yep order the parts from sticky section
like your plans with the black but don`t do the d90 all black just the senter[B)]

Deleted member 39269

looks okey but the best is check the turbo your self the ko3 turbos do crack in the exhaust housing.. it not hard to swap.yep order the parts from sticky section
like your plans with the black but don`t do the d90 all black just the senter[B)]

Ok cheers for the advice. Yeah i think a few painted bits are needed next

So do the centre's black and the outside polished or a different colour lip?

also is it worth upgrading the manifold aswell? as danny_lad sayed in his blog the manifold made a big difference.

also is it worth upgrading the manifold aswell? as danny_lad sayed in his blog the manifold made a big difference.

It is worth it yes. INA have a group buy on at the moment: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/show...82#post2601982

Works out at about £170 which is a steal for what your getting..!

Good work on tidying up the engine bay there! [B)]

Deleted member 39269

Get your name down quick as it needs 5 more people in 9 days to go ahead :)

Defiantly going in the right direction anyway!

So it works out at £170 to your door then? if so my name is down!

Just need to find a KO3s next!

tarzan

cupra owner from norway
Mar 15, 2008
drammen norway

danny made 10bhp more with high flow mani and 3 inch decat.maybe dark grey on the lip on the d90[B)]

Deleted member 39269

danny made 10bhp more with high flow mani and 3 inch decat.maybe dark grey on the lip on the d90[B)]

well my name is down for one see hopefully all goes well. Just need to find a KO3s then maybe get it refurbed?

Deleted member 39269

Right small update now folks managed to find a k03s turbo at a very decent price.

SDC10465.jpg

SDC10466.jpg

SDC10467-1.jpg

SDC10466-1.jpg

So i'm just waiting on my INA group buy manifold to come the I can start fitting! And hopefully get it mapped

Revo stage 2 for me i think! ;)

Deleted member 39269

Well started fitting the k03's today and the new manifold! Old turbo came off easy and same with the manifold a few of the bolts are hard to get at but not too bad! Got the new turbo in place with coolant and oil lines connected up.

Few bits taken off :p

SDC10483.jpg

New turbo fitted

SDC10486.jpg

SDC10487.jpg

SDC10484.jpg

But when trying to fit the manifold i had to grind some of it down.
But i think its guna fit so thats tomorrows job!

A few pics of the manifold. You can really see the difference now

SDC10479.jpg

SDC10480.jpg

SDC10482.jpg

SDC10481.jpg

Also started painting the alloy intercooler pipes, there just in primer so i've not got any pic's but will get some soon

Just waiting on a few more bits to come then its getting mapped on Saturday! Cant wait :D

Deleted member 39269

k03s is something i always wanted to do!

Yeah i thought why not. I had all the mod's already for it. Should be good when its done. Taking the old turbo off was a bit awkward just been taking my time putting it back together.

Also sprayed a few more bits and tucked the ballasts for HID's under the headlights. :whistle:

Quite fancy trying a wire tuck at some point but unsure how hard are they to do?

Deleted member 39269

Did you sell the pug cus? what did get to replace it with?

Riko

MURDER WAGON
Jun 10, 2007
Milton Keynes
Nice progress dude! I've had my k03s and downpipe/decat sitting in the garage for months now! I gotta book some time off to do it, I'm wanting it done now so I can get it mapped to sort the mpg out. If it improves then I may not have to sell it...!

Deleted member 39269

Nice progress dude! I've had my k03s and downpipe/decat sitting in the garage for months now! I gotta book some time off to do it, I'm wanting it done now so I can get it mapped to sort the mpg out. If it improves then I may not have to sell it...!

What kind of down pipe did you have? one of the best mod's i did aswell as removing the centre box. It pops and shoots flames. So should be fun on stage 2

Yeah you need a few days to do it. Its kinda fiddly so you need to take your time or you just loose patients. But am sure it will be worth it when its mapped

I started first thing monday and its all together now. But i did lots of little jobs aswell, so it wasn't so bad

How bad's you mpg? :L

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.