Calum's K03's Ibiza! VT mounts here and new pictures!

Deleted member 39269

christ calum is it no fast enough, its looking good though

Hahah nope you get used to it! Yeah am getting there! Should fingers crossed be going soon!

How long did i take them to powdercoat your wheels?

Hobbiniho

Jan 17, 2009
shetland/ Aberdeen
Hahah nope you get used to it! Yeah am getting there! Should fingers crossed be going soon!

How long did i take them to powdercoat your wheels?

i dropped them off and picked them up a week later and they were done, and my colour had to be specially ordered fae sooth so wouldnt take as lang we a normal colour

Deleted member 39269

Not updated this in a while

Got the turbo fitted and mapped by REVO really happy with the results pulls well.
Had bother with my coilpacks recently so i have now replace all 4!
And also had to change the coolant temprature sensor

My next problem is my turbo is starting to smoke when its hot so going to need either buy new or get this one rebuilt not sure what's the better option?

Also thinking if i get the turbo sorted might stick in a LCR fuel pump form Eurocarparts

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 39269

Right folks a few updates and some pics! :D

First of after my turbo smoking like mad i finally got fed up and decided to take it off. Its now on its way to turbo dynamics for a full rebuild if all goes well :p

When removing the turbo though my INA manifold looks to have cracked

SDC10508.jpg

SDC10513.jpg

Not sure what i'm going to do with it yet

Also a nice package came in the post today

SDC10515.jpg

SDC10516.jpg

SDC10517.jpg

Bought another set as for some reason mine keeps blowing bulbs after short periods of time?
Cost me $70 with free P+P which took 4 days so all is good. Their the slim version and there really neat and small.
Went for 6k's so just need to get them fitted! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 39269

Right folks the new turbo arrived and i got i fitted in between my Christmas holidays
Bought it brand new from Turbo Dynamics and i'm pleased with my decision! So much better compared to my old one, it feels so much better and pulls far nicer!

Pics of the new turbo

SDC10521.jpg

SDC10522.jpg

SDC10523.jpg

SDC10524.jpg

and a few of fitting. Not got any of the finished product as the weather has been so crap lately, but i will get some up soon

SDC10525.jpg

SDC10526.jpg

SDC10527.jpg

Next up is VT engine mounts, LCR fuel pump and a WOT box

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Gald your liking your KO3s with REVo stage 2! Thats what im running at the mo and it turns the car into a quick little bugger. Stick an LCR fuel pump, i say gains higher up the rev range and didnt lose as much power up there compared to standard IC pump.

Saw the pics of your INA manifold aswell, mines been on about 2-3months now, hope it doesnt crack aswell, may get a JBS one in the future!

Cars looking good:D

Deleted member 39269

Gald your liking your KO3s with REVo stage 2! Thats what im running at the mo and it turns the car into a quick little bugger. Stick an LCR fuel pump, i say gains higher up the rev range and didnt lose as much power up there compared to standard IC pump.

Saw the pics of your INA manifold aswell, mines been on about 2-3months now, hope it doesnt crack aswell, may get a JBS one in the future!

Cars looking good:D

Yeah very pleased with it. Only downside is the weather, i haven't managed to go for a good run with it. But in quick bursts it feels strong

Yeah my manifold had a small crack in it but by the looks of things it wouldn't affect the running. I'm back on my standard manifold but Issam has sent me a brand new one so i need to get that fitted! ;)

I'm stuck between either buying the LCR fuel pump or a WOT box? i'll end up buying both but which one first?

Deleted member 39269

car looks great mate!!on revo stage 2 my self but on k03 turbo. must be great with new turbo[B)]

Thank you! Yeah i would recommend going K03's the extra top end is worth it. Its quick enough for me at the moment :lol:

Deleted member 39269

Got a few new bits coming, my engine mounts are buggered so i'm getting some VT ones from Badger 5. Pictures when they arrive.
Also decided to go ahead and order a WOT box for the summer, been looking at them on Youtube and they look like a good piece of kit! Again pictures when it arrives

Also my new replacement INA manifold turned up last week, so i thought i would post some pictures of it.
Can't fault Issam for sending me a brand new one out. Thank you! :D

SDC10545.jpg

SDC10546.jpg

SDC10547.jpg

Picture compared to the old one

SDC10548.jpg

Went for a run to the end of my road today and took a few pictures. I've sold the Porsche wheels to held fund the turbo and sprayed my Cupra wheels gloss black along with the intercooler. I need some rear spacers badly! Cars filthy aswell, covered in salt! :(
Also took the back seats out which i love, the noise from the exhaust sounds so much better!

Deleted member 39269

SDC10530.jpg

SDC10533.jpg

SDC10538.jpg

SDC10543.jpg

SDC10540.jpg

Some pictures of the engine bay, i've painted my charge pipes gloss black along with the Seat sport strut brace. Its not perfect yet needs a good clean and a tidy up ;)

SDC10541.jpg

SDC10542.jpg

Deleted member 39269

New engine mounts arrived thanks to Bill at Badger 5 ;)
They look top notch! Can't wait to get them fitted!

SDC10549.jpg

SDC10552.jpg

SDC10551.jpg

Cheers Bill! :funk:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.