Can this be changed?

Oliver Pawley

Mar 9, 2019
I'm not really a fan of the plastic here, is it possible to change it for something else? I'm assuming nothing can really be done but I thought I'd ask. Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_20190608_134350.jpg
    IMG_20190608_134350.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 185

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I assume you mean the honeycomb grill thing lol

Why don't you get green filler and fill the gaps level with the black so it's green and black...

Reactions: Oliver Pawley

Oliver Pawley

Mar 9, 2019
I assume you mean the honeycomb grill thing lol

Why don't you get green filler and fill the gaps level with the black so it's green and black...
I'm thinking of trying this, it'll definitely be different for sure. Can't find a way to get a lima green paint though, any ideas?

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I'm thinking of trying this, it'll definitely be different for sure. Can't find a way to get a lima green paint though, any ideas?

Have a tin mixed up from your paint code. I have Peugeot 3008 Sunset Copper coloured wheels. LOL.

Markyt

Jun 17, 2017
I love this forum! Jolly nice of you to say.

Can I have a spray can for every seat paint lol it will help me when I'm making more 1:43 scale leons haha
Lol we have paint suppliers down the road and get a little discount so if you ever do need anything just shout bud

Markyt

Jun 17, 2017
Oh my! not seen that that colour before! You got the bottom of the steering wheel done as well?
Looks abit different dont it I hated that grey colour that it was in, no i ent done steering wheel yet not to sure what to do with it. Next week I'm goin to start repainting all gloss black trims but keeping them black though

Reactions: Jimbobcook