Candy White Ibiza Cupra

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Does anyone have any pictures of a white Cupra about? With the amount of mileage I'm clocking up for work atm, I'm seriously considering swapping the ST for something that doesn't do 23mpg on a regular basis.

Obviously with the new model coming out soon I'm hoping that I'll be able to get a decent deal out for a new Cupra TDI. :)

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
i have 2 pics on my pc from the SEAT website of the ibiza cupra in the candy white!! will upload them in a sec.

which mine was available in this colour when i got mine, i think it looks really good in white! plus my old saxo was white and loved it

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
here you are mate...

whiteibizafronthm0.jpg

whiteibizabackdd4.jpg

i wish i could gete mine change to a white one!!! a set of white wheels and slamemd on the floor with the side strips colour coded i think would look pretty good

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
I am definately liking that. :yes:

Just been to a dealer (not my local) and he reckoned Cupras didn't come in white until I showed him the page in the brochure. :doh: Will see what my local one offers me before I commit to anything though.

Triple D

they do look nice, but i think i would get the wheels sprayed the same colour as the lower section of the rear bumper, along with the side strips in either white or the same as the lower section of the rear bumper aswell.

mattyfab

FR TDi
Jun 12, 2006
Barnsley
Nope, not the last time I checked anyway, but just think the clear lights suit the white car. Red ones would stick out like a sore thumb IMO[B)]

Deleted member 13581

That looks great.

Colour code the side strips, slammed and the wheels redone in Gloss Black would be my changes.

Not that it really needs them though.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.