Cant Get In Boot!!!

GREEDO

As above folks. I have 02 LCR 210. Tried all remote methods and manually turning key in boot lock. Cant here solenoid trying. Is there no other way of getting in apart from seats down?
Any help would be great:(

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
no you'd have to remove the backing onto the boot and try that way double check it all check fuses etc

try key in lock again then lock car with remote and then open with remote if no luck turn the key the other way lock with remote and open with remote if not luck then above

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
Although it will be your solenoid/boot motor you might want to take the boot trim off to have a look at the mech and make sure nothing it stuck solid or a cable is loose.

Have a look here at the trim removal guide and photos of the mech.

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=114846&highlight=boot+lock

Other people have posted recently have had to have the motor replaced. I was lucky and it just needed lubing on the mech parts.

Last edited:

FASTER

Feb 18, 2005
Nottingham
Hit it! Sounds harsh bu thit the badge and keep pressing the fob and it will open (It the handle atch that needs little help!!) if not trims off and flat blade to open! or give the chavs a pack of fags they will soon be in it!! lol

GREEDO

Thanks you lot,really appreciate the help.Finally got in to find solenoid/actuator motor had seized thus not lettind cl open it. Local Seat dealer ordering me one£9:D.Can still lock boot manually tho so all ok. Again thanks for speedy replies folks.
While am on i might as well introduce myself. Just moving to the whole LCR thing from your opposition SUBARU classic.Have lots of fond memories after 8 of em:funk:,but just fancied a change as also neighbour has cupra,and was always keen on em.
Still have to move scoob 350bhp/330ftlb, sensibly modded,extensive SH.So if anyone knows anyone who might be int give us a shout.£5500.[B)]

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.