Cant lock or unlock my Seat. Please help!

Flenskatt

Oct 3, 2018

Made a video of how it sounds. Look at it with sound. Everytime it clicks is when I try to lock or lock.

I went out to my car and unlocked it but only the driver door got unlocked then my keyfob stopped working. Tried changing the battery and tried to check for fuses but coulnt find any. Sounds like a relay clicking somewhere? Please help dont want anything stolen!

Flenskatt

Oct 3, 2018
Does the car lock if you use the physical key in the door?

I assume you don't have a fault reader that you can plug in...

Check the fuses to make sure using this - https://www.autogenius.info/seat-leon-2008-fuse-box-diagram/

Does your key need re syncing? (I think the manual tells you how to do it)

Cheers

Dont have the spare key so cant sync :/ But do i really need to resync, sounds like the car knows that im trying to unlock. I can read fault codes with my trim remote but do you really think that it will show there Cant find the fuse from that website, not sure why its not the same as on my car :/

fozzybear

middle aged speed freak
Feb 4, 2006
halifax,west yorks
Dont have the spare key so cant sync :/ But do i really need to resync, sounds like the car knows that im trying to unlock. I can read fault codes with my trim remote but do you really think that it will show there Cant find the fuse from that website, not sure why its not the same as on my car :/
You dont need spare key to sync....follow instructions in manual and if thats fault will correct in minutes...other action take battery off go for drink ...say 10 15 mins re-connect and then try if still same retry manual...battery off resets default ....if all this doesn,t work...visit to dealers.....as deeper issue

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.