Car battery life

Dazzalcr

Aug 10, 2019
I was midlife crisis age and had enough of always being sensible, always wanted one of these, and so fed up of old bangers always letting me down! Yeah it's an old-car thing though, they develop a sense of humour, or rather the built-in SOH chip is activated, so that their testing is done with careful and evil timing.
Haha, they certainly do test your patience and wallet and what alcohol is strong enough areas when they play up, but I agree old car with issues but still a great car though they have better looks than some modern cars have more power and bring a smile to ya face, this is favourite car and I've had bmw Subaru's focus st but the character of these is somthing else, hope you carry on enjoying your crisis car for many more years lol.

Maria

my mid-life crisis car
Jun 22, 2016
South-West
I've always had sensible estates and never paid any more than peanuts for them, only two fun cars are this one and a mk3 Fiesta, even those I got change out of 2 grand! Fingers crossed but there are so many bits need doing now :(

Dazzalcr

Aug 10, 2019
Just a update I think I defo found my drain as the battery has stayed at roughly the same voltage for 3 weeks now,all since I disconnected the autowindows reflex module on it so I'm guessing a faulty unit for. Shameni like the mirrors folding in

Reactions: mty12345
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise