Car Lack 68 Opinions!

foxes

Feb 7, 2005
Bang In The Middle.
Who on the forum uses these products;

CAR LACK 68 Systematic Care & or followed by either the
CAR LACK 68 LONG LIFE SEALANT OR the P21s Wax.

How easy are any of these products to apply onto Emocian Red!

Any opinions welcome :clap:

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
I use it, great stuff, basically Klasse AIO in a different bottle. Pretty easy to go on and take off imo, either wipe on wipe off or leave.

I use it with Poorboys nattys on top. I'd go for all of those products above if you have them. Carlack 68 then the sealant then the P21s. :D

foxes

Feb 7, 2005
Bang In The Middle.
PhilW said:
I use it, great stuff, basically Klasse AIO in a different bottle. Pretty easy to go on and take off imo, either wipe on wipe off or leave.

I use it with Poorboys nattys on top. I'd go for all of those products above if you have them. Carlack 68 then the sealant then the P21s. :D

Phew!! Thats quite a bit of products to use
Phil ive heard the 68 Sealent is quite hard to apply?

Poorboys nattys??????:shrug:

cupra fan

Nov 30, 2001
norfolk
Visit site
car lack 68! Very good stuff!
Had the local paint shop mobile team around to remove a load of deep scratches( jet wash brush had a lovely stone stuck in it, ripped through the lacquer big style)
They seemed more intrested in what i had been polishing the car with, rather than repairing it!
Put it this way the left with all the polish detail (car lack 68) and were ordering some in to use at there bodyshop! (you can't get a better recommendation than that)

YIN

Leon cupra Mk2
Oct 6, 2003
Dudley
www.futuremark.com
top product this is carlack 68 toped of with p21s
IMG_0079.jpg

foxes

Feb 7, 2005
Bang In The Middle.
Very nice!!

So do i need to Clay Bar the car to remove previous polish?
& if its only a sealant,how can it restore a dull pint finish??

Im sure this is a brill product but what if your car is Oxidized?
Ta much

mark@carsparkle

Abnormally Large Member
Aug 9, 2005
Cold North
www.carsparkle.com
Thanks for the comments guys! :)

Foxes, if your car is not seriously contaminated then the Car-Lack68 will clean with the same effectiveness as a polish with the exception that it is completely non abrasive as it just contains chemical cleaning agents. Obviously the other part is that it leaves an acrylic seal on the car.

Mark

foxes

Feb 7, 2005
Bang In The Middle.
Mark,
Just been looking on other forums and they say its best if you can Clay Bar first!

My Emocion Red is only 6mth old but i do want the best.

Mark are you saying CarLack Is,or similar to a Cay bar?

Im ready to order soon!!

mark@carsparkle

Abnormally Large Member
Aug 9, 2005
Cold North
www.carsparkle.com
foxes said:
Mark,
Just been looking on other forums and they say its best if you can Clay Bar first!

My Emocion Red is only 6mth old but i do want the best.

Mark are you saying CarLack Is,or similar to a Cay bar?

Im ready to order soon!!

Clay bars are excellent for removing surface based contaminants including rain deposits and other acidic debris. However, if you dont think your paintwork is bad enough to warrant a clay bar then I would advise against - especially if its your first time because you could end up micro marring the car if not treated with care. Normally this is 99.9% down to the fact not enough lube was applied to the bodywork so dont fret too much just make sure you use plenty of lube (somehow that sentence sounds wrong.. ;)).

We are actually awaiting our shipment of 500ml and 300ml bottles of the CarLack68 Systematic care - should be due in end of next week if you do not want to go for the full 1000ml version.

Oxidisation - Chemical cleaners such as CarLack-68/Klasse AIO rule supreme for removing oxidisation. :)

Mark

Sisson: there is actually a Seat forum 5% discount code for CARSparkle:

SC00050

mark@carsparkle

Abnormally Large Member
Aug 9, 2005
Cold North
www.carsparkle.com
I forgot to mention actually..

Choices choices - now then, if you want to stick completely to the CarLack68 range of products (eg CarLack68-SC with CarLack68-SG (in other words Klasse AIO + Klasse SG) then SeatCupra have a 10% discount in effect.

SCCL00010

foxes

Feb 7, 2005
Bang In The Middle.
Mark.
With CarLack SC with CL,SG........can P21s also be added on top for more depth,gloss ect..?

Mark does the CL68 SC add more colour,or bring it back (if you know what i mean)

My Red car is like Yin's and that just about how i want it to look.

mark@carsparkle

Abnormally Large Member
Aug 9, 2005
Cold North
www.carsparkle.com
Hi Foxes,

CL68-SC will clean the paint and bring back the 'look' if it has been oxidised. It will also add a high gloss effect that is caused by the acrylic seal that CL68SC leaves on the bodywork. CL68 LLS is mainly just an acrylic top up wax to make your seal more durable but again it will help towards the 'high reflective gloss look'. P21S can actually be layered on top of this and this will provide the 'depth of shine' and again it will add to the gloss look as P21S is very good at both.

Just to clarify though, Yin has used CL68 SC and P21S so if you like the look then thats all you need. Thats actually Yin's car on the CL68 SC product description. :)

Mark