Abnormally Large Member
Aug 9, 2005
Cold North
www.carsparkle.com
foxes said:
ok pepes,before i order

can CL.SC..or.. CL.LLS remove light swirls caused by Seat neglegence[:@]
Paint was perfect uptil Weds!

P.s; i use washmit but do need some polish pads M/F towels ect.

I guess if you let the Car-Lack SC or LLS haze over too much and you really put some elbow grease in to remove the stuff then you may end up swirling the paintwork due to too much pressure on the bodywork.

However, LLS and SC contain absolutely no abrasives so if applied properly it will be fine. :)

Mark

mark@carsparkle

Abnormally Large Member
Aug 9, 2005
Cold North
www.carsparkle.com
foxes said:
Mark
Have you got CL68 SC in 500ml bottle, or is it in shipment

Hi Foxes,

tried to call you but I got an invalid number. It is still in 'shipment' - however, we have a shipment from Germany waiting for us at the airport and the only thing we have ordered recently (from Germany) is the latest Car-Lack order. We are picking it up tomorrow morning - its 99.9% likely to be the Car-Lack. :)

Mark

foxes

Feb 7, 2005
Bang In The Middle.
Mark if thats the case, ill be going ahead with my order for CL,sc & CL,sg.
but only need the smaller 500 bottles.

may even go for PS21 aswell.
pls let us know mate.
cheers

mark@carsparkle

Abnormally Large Member
Aug 9, 2005
Cold North
www.carsparkle.com
foxes said:
Mark if thats the case, ill be going ahead with my order for CL,sc & CL,sg.
but only need the smaller 500 bottles.

may even go for PS21 aswell.
pls let us know mate.
cheers

Hi Foxes,

Just to let you know everything is now back in stock. It seems they have reverted back to the older bottle design for the 500ml (ie exactly the same as Klasse AIO).

Best regards,

Mark Barnes

wrc

May 1, 2005
TAMWORTH
i use carlack 68, on my car.
bloody brillant stuff.
also use the klasse AIO & PS21 WAX.
wouldn,t use anything esle.
here are some pics:
MINEWIFESCARS.jpg

d69b1d13.jpg

Last edited:

foxes

Feb 7, 2005
Bang In The Middle.
mark@carsparkle said:
Hi Foxes,

Just to let you know everything is now back in stock. It seems they have reverted back to the older bottle design for the 500ml (ie exactly the same as Klasse AIO).

Best regards,

Mark Barnes
Hey Mark

When i order..It will be the CL68 sc and not the Klasse AIO bottle that i will recieve?:think:

Is it just the package thts changed?

Ta much

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
CarLack 68 gets my vote

Finally got round to doing my car this weekend top to toe so to speak, having had a few bad weekends with the weather.

Wanted to spend a full day on it, as it needed the works, inside and out, been neglecting it a bit of late :whistle:

Must say im well impressed with the CarLack 68 treatments, i gave the car a good wash first, then used the clay bar on a few stubbon grimy bits, then rinsed it off once more, dried most of it off with one of my big towels, and finished off with the chamois, drips and stuff.

Used my swissol paint cleaner first as a pre treatment, and buffed off, then applied the Carlack 68 SC with a cotton applicator, which went on easily, left it for about 20-25mins, and buffed that away using a clean microfibre cloth. It was looking good after this, but then applied the LLS to the bodywork, applying and buffing one panel at a time.

I have to say was well impressed with the finish, the car looks great, well until i went to Oulton Park on Monday and got it covered in dust :doh:

But if the weather is ok on Saturday, i'll give it another goign over with the LLS now, to build on it.

Very easy to use, and gave great results. :)

Took a load of new pics at weekend, before i took it to Oulton Park. Some pics maybe a bit darker, it was edging onto early evening when i took them, buti took some close ups so you can see the shine etc.

Click link below.

ZBOYD'S SHINY LEON R

P.S. Before anyone asks, I took my R & Cupra badges off the car, as they were putting it lightly, 'shagged', got some new ones from Dave at IMG, which are now back on the car, but took these before i put my badges back on. ;)

Last edited:

Saul

<b>SCN Admin</b>
May 21, 2001
man i am in need of some help with mine Z

i washed it yesterday and the paint is fecked, fine scratches all over it and dullest of dull black

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Hiding behind the grey Manchester clouds as per usual, id of taken some at Oulton Park on Monday, but it loses its charm covered in dust from the race track :p

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Saul said:
man i am in need of some help with mine Z

i washed it yesterday and the paint is fecked, fine scratches all over it and dullest of dull black

You'll have to bring it round one weekend, and we'll see if we can do anything with it, but with it being black, it may need a doing professionally with rubbing compound and a rotary, but we can give it a go and see.

Saul

<b>SCN Admin</b>
May 21, 2001
ZBOYD said:
You'll have to bring it round one weekend, and we'll see if we can do anything with it, but with it being black, it may need a doing professionally with rubbing compound and a rotary, but we can give it a go and see.

ill prolly take you up on that, the guy at the bodyshop i use has also offered to help me out teaching me how to use a machine buffer/polisher

need to buy some decent stuff i think

jaybeee

[e]
Feb 24, 2006
Belfast
www.metalrhino.com
ZBOYD kinda stole my thunder!

I got some Carlack 68 Shampoo, SC & LLS a few weeks ago but with the shitty weather just couldn't do it. Finally last week, the rain stopped, I had some time, and got round to cleaning the car.

Carlack shampoo with the lovely black wool mit - I love this mit, and it's just great with the 'netting' on one side for the windows. Highly recommend that mit.

Then applied the SC with a terry cloth - tried to keep it as thin as possible. Event hen I think in some places it was too much. The removal was fairly easy, except as I say in some places that I'd got a bit excited in. This gave a really good shine.

I actually had to wait a day as it got too dark.

So the next day I then applied the LLS (after a quick wet chamois clean - it hadn't rained and I hadn't used the car). This gave an even better shine.

So all in all a great set of products. Highly recommended. I might be putting in another order for my father-in-law who restores tractors to an amazing standard, and I'm sure would love these Carlack 68 products.

And Mark: thanks for sorting out the ordering issues I had.