Carbon Roof In Essex, and Decat

Bobby.Gee

Leon Cupra R 210
Jan 2, 2010
Hi Again,

Does anyone know of a Vinyl Wrapping service in essex that would do a carbon look roof for my yellow leon, Im bored and thinking about keeping it so i need ideas.

Its slightly discouloured at the top so the roof could be a good idea.

also ive had various other cars decatted and its made a massive improvement with noise and power.

Does it have the same affect on the Cupra R?

Cheers

Rob

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
I know a guy in Godstone who does it, I get my vinly from him.

I'm thinking about de-catting mine soon.

Bobby.Gee

Leon Cupra R 210
Jan 2, 2010
nope near romford, not really been out and about in it yet to be honest...

what sort of prices is it to have done darren as i would probably mess it up.

dav3

devilishd4ve xbox tag
Mar 29, 2007
Essex
The de-cat will make a difference to noise and power. The only problem you'll have is the EML will come on as the rear lamba sensor (on cat) will be reading wrong emissions. Where about in romford you based mate.

Staszek20vt

Aug 19, 2009
PL/BE
www.leonclub.pl
200-300 pounds?? Oh my... I think that you should go for a 3M Di-Noc Carbon 3D. Two weeks ago I've done this on my platinium Leon and it's look great. Also I put this vinyl on rear wing. It costs me around 100 pounds for a roof and wing. I've done it by my self, it tooks 2,5 hrs. On youtube you should find some materials about it.

Regards,

Stan

Bobby.Gee

Leon Cupra R 210
Jan 2, 2010
im not im in hornchurch... where abouts are you?

Can i get eml turned off or adjust emissions etc etc. Decat has been one of the best mods on nearly all my cars.

Stan i wouldnt be able to do it myself. If i can get it done for £200 ill probably take the plunge!

dav3

devilishd4ve xbox tag
Mar 29, 2007
Essex
Snap Hornchurch aswell mate. Only way to get EML light off is to go stage 2 and have the cat mapped out. In all honesty mate I had my de-cat on for nearly 2yrs. The last time I fitted it after mot the light never came on. Downside is I wish I never sold the de-cat now:cry:

Bobby.Gee

Leon Cupra R 210
Jan 2, 2010
lol, i have no issues wih mot as a good friend is a tester.

Glad to know youre in Hx we will have to meet up, You can help me try and polish some of the yellow back into my car lol (joking)

I have a double lit up garage so its good for night time modifying which im hoping to start doing soon.....

Bobby.Gee

Leon Cupra R 210
Jan 2, 2010
everybodys saying jonjay lol, I think i will get the carbon roof before i get the polishing done professionally.

im by the station, Near the esso garage. I think ill probably go AMD just gotta get it taxed...

Staszek20vt

Aug 19, 2009
PL/BE
www.leonclub.pl
I have a double lit up garage so its good for night time modifying which im hoping to start doing soon.....

Lucky you :) I had to ask my colleague for some space :) and light. If I were you I would go for vinyl by myself believe me it's not hard to do. All you need is extra pair of helpfull hands, hair dryer and some kind of dirt/tar remover. I think its worth to try. Soon I will put pics of my car, so you will be able to see how it looks. :)

Regards,

Stan

dav3

devilishd4ve xbox tag
Mar 29, 2007
Essex
Hang on a mo I've just had dejavu. There was a guy on here in the summer that lived by the esso he had an ibiza cupra. Not you is it:confused:

dav3

devilishd4ve xbox tag
Mar 29, 2007
Essex
Think he sold if before xmas, I was just checking:lol:. I'll have to keep my eyes open for you mate. What yr is your car:confused:

dav3

devilishd4ve xbox tag
Mar 29, 2007
Essex
I've seen a couple over the yrs. Have you done anything to your's yet or got a big wish list waiting to happen:confused:

Bobby.Gee

Leon Cupra R 210
Jan 2, 2010
will be doing some bits very soon as ive now decided to keep it.

Its been remapped and has T.I.P, dont know about D/V yet as i havnt checked, I want to get carbon roof, front mount IC, exhaust if it hasnt got one already (not looked properly either) , decat pipe... gauges etc etc.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.