Carista App

Cupra_2019

Jan 25, 2019
Forget that got it working just need to get the park pilot working now

Do you have the beta version. It wasn't on the normal Carista app when I looked but is definitely on the beta version as I added it to my wife's car yesterday

Feb 6, 2019
I emailed [email protected] saying make/ model and year of your car and that i want to beta test the app, then they reply and ask you to supply debug data and how to.

Just wondering how long it typically takes for them to respond? I sent my request off a few days ago now but haven't heard anything yet, I realise I am being impatient but I want to get park pilot!

Feb 6, 2019
Just wondering how long it typically takes for them to respond? I sent my request off a few days ago now but haven't heard anything yet, I realise I am being impatient but I want to get park pilot!
I heard back from the request the same day and they asked for the debug info which I have sent off got a reply from that saying they will be in touch with how to access the beta.

Feb 6, 2019
I heard back from the request the same day and they asked for the debug info which I have sent off got a reply from that saying they will be in touch with how to access the beta.

Very strange, I wonder why I haven't heard back. Could I ask what car/device you sent? I am 2017 Leon FR with Android, I'm a bit worried they already have enough testers with that setup.

Feb 6, 2019
Very strange, I wonder why I haven't heard back. Could I ask what car/device you sent? I am 2017 Leon FR with Android, I'm a bit worried they already have enough testers with that setup.
2018 Leon fr on Android I just emailed them yesterday

Feb 10, 2019
Anyone managed to get the ambient lights with driving mode enabled?
Seems to disable to the lights completely

Cupra_2019

Jan 25, 2019
Anyone managed to get the ambient lights with driving mode enabled?
Seems to disable to the lights completely

Same as I found. I haven't been able to change anything on the ambient lights. I tried to add additional colours but nothing happened.

Feb 6, 2019
Finally got my beta version sorted, very happy with the cusomisations so far! Just wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to get the carbon fibre background on the infotainment system? I have enabled it for the instrument cluster screen but cant see the same sort of option for the infotainment screen.

CHimself

Feb 18, 2019
Has anybody had issues when changing the settings about the interior lights in the infotainment system? For some reason one of options similar to “show colour slider” or “colour selector in infotainment” was disabled (yet I had the colour slider settings as standard) once I enabled it I lost the colour slider I’ve tried turn it back to disabled and the other 2/3 settings regarding it but I’ve now lost all ability to change colour they either stay red or turn off completely :banghead2

Feb 10, 2019
Has anybody had issues when changing the settings about the interior lights in the infotainment system? For some reason one of options similar to “show colour slider” or “colour selector in infotainment” was disabled (yet I had the colour slider settings as standard) once I enabled it I lost the colour slider I’ve tried turn it back to disabled and the other 2/3 settings regarding it but I’ve now lost all ability to change colour they either stay red or turn off completely :banghead2

Yeah had that. It's recoverable. Just disable everything and enable things one by one til they come back

CHimself

Feb 18, 2019
Yeah had that. It's recoverable. Just disable everything and enable things one by one til they come back
Nice one, got a bit worried as I did have a play with about 3 different settings turning them on/off in different sequences will try again tomorrow hopefully get it back up and running.

Cupra_2019

Jan 25, 2019
Nice one, got a bit worried as I did have a play with about 3 different settings turning them on/off in different sequences will try again tomorrow hopefully get it back up and running.

Have a look at post 305. That will tell you the standard settings to revert to.

Cupra_2019

Jan 25, 2019
I did the same don't worry. Thankfully someone had the forethought to screenshot the settings.

StumpyLeon

Feb 16, 2019
I picked up my 2014 (64) leon yesterday and I would like carista to do a few things.
When I go into reverse I don't have anything come up on my screen. Can I enable parkpilot to come up on the screen?

CHimself

Feb 18, 2019
I picked up my 2014 (64) leon yesterday and I would like carista to do a few things.
When I go into reverse I don't have anything come up on my screen. Can I enable parkpilot to come up on the screen?

Yeah I’ve just enabled it the other day, I think it’s on the beta version though so email them to get signed up.

silles

May 4, 2017
when I reverse and open the door to look at for the curb, the car just stops (i think DSG only "feature")
can I turn off this with carista?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.