Carista App

GraemeR

Dec 6, 2015
Can anyone point me in the right direction for turning the diff setting using Carista also the false engine sound?

ozzrahog

Jun 24, 2018
Just got my dongle yesterday, looks like the face lift Leon is no longer on beta testing

ozzrahog

Jun 24, 2018
No, it just no longer listed as a car that is eligible for beta testing

Last edited:

ozzrahog

Jun 24, 2018
Fancy have my rear lights on with the DRLs. I know it can be done on OBD11 but can't find it on carista. Am I just missing it or is it not there even on the beta?

Cupra Belfast

Jun 11, 2016
Cheers all, on the beta now

Have you decided what you want to fiddle with yet?
Fancy have my rear lights on with the DRLs. I know it can be done on OBD11 but can't find it on carista. Am I just missing it or is it not there even on the beta?

I'm not sure to be honest. I've been making changes to thinks affecting handling & performance, mainly for better off the line and better, ergo safer (in my mind anyway), handling. If it's not on there you can always try emailing them with the coding if you can find it elsewhere? I'll check my app tomorrow to confirm if it's there on mine or not.

Cupra Belfast

Jun 11, 2016
Have you decided what you want to fiddle with yet?

It might be model spec/model specific if you can change it or not? I think the option is there anyway for things you can't change on your vehicle, in that it simply will not take if you try to alter a function beyond the module's capabilities.

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
changed the throttle back to time based, i just prefer it now that im stage 1, works better i feel than linear.

ciaranmcw

Apr 21, 2018
Does the Carista work with any other obd2 apps for Android?
I cannot get any app to connect to it when its connected.

Diga

Oct 6, 2017
You can use Torque. It's compatible 100%.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

cuprawill290

Jun 28, 2018
Northumberland
Just ordered mine, my old OBD2 adapter has dry joints inside its lasted me getting on ten years so can't complain. Other than one click folding mirrors i think i have everything else i need already done on my car, needle sweep et cetera as is the norm on a cupra. any other changes i should look at? as i'm not planning on subscribing just using the free month that comes with the dongle then back to Torque.

Cupra290

STM400
Mar 8, 2016
United Kingdom
Thanks I have all of those options selected as well as the option ticked in the infotainment, I have just applied for the beta so will give that a go one it goes through. It certainly have the 2 sensor holes up by the map lights but cant determine if there is anything behind them. I assume not and its just a case of 1 facia / trim panel for all models. I cant believe that the alarm is an extra on a car of this price range, or that it wasn't ticked as the car was to be a demo model. But I did have to spec the alarm as an extra on my vRS.
Hi.
Thanks I have all of those options selected as well as the option ticked in the infotainment, I have just applied for the beta so will give that a go one it goes through. It certainly have the 2 sensor holes up by the map lights but cant determine if there is anything behind them. I assume not and its just a case of 1 facia / trim panel for all models. I cant believe that the alarm is an extra on a car of this price range, or that it wasn't ticked as the car was to be a demo model. But I did have to spec the alarm as an extra on my vRS.
Hi. If you have the senors then you have the alarm. Try this, get in the car, lock it, sit still for 1 minute then move around, should activate the alarm. A friend of mine does not have the sensors, I payed extra to have it fitted.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members