Cat and fiddle meet 12th April 2015

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Just need to figure out how to wrap it :)
02f3a7217b9735816f4df88b787166da.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 1020 using Tapatalk

Brilliant! I can just imagine Hou banging out a , er , um , ah , tune on it (amongst other things....) :D

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
Hahah omg so you had 'piano children' but no moving car footage?

Mind you it looks like some old Lancer blocked a few of you in ;)

And the only burnout was Craig's clutch and subsequent wallet hinge fire damage?

Last edited:

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Hahah omg so you had 'piano children' but no moving car footage?

Mind you it looks like some old Lancer blocked a few of you in ;)

And the only burnout was Craig's clutch and subsequent wallet hinge fire damage?

:cry: yep she is in need of some more of my hard earned money. Parts are being ordered tomorrow off Alex at AKS,Should be here Wednesday.

Being fitted by Pete at demon performance as it stands.

They are local to me so have matched a previous estimate of £220.

Going to have a few beers and cry into my pint glass now lol

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
Going for Sachs kit with DMF? Is that stage 2-able?

I must need my bumps felt but once this MOT on friday and service next month is sorted, im thinking clutch, belt and pump. Sheesh, thankfully I have lots of credit limit ;)

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Going LUK DM then Helix uprated mate, having spoken with numerous people today I've got the general feel that most choose Helix although there is absolutely nothing wrong with going LUK/Sachs.

Have to be honest my fecking head is banging from all the phone calls and internet searching on my crap iphone.

Hence it's now time for a few Peroni's

jmc1976

Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks
Just a little update for anyone that is interested, had a couple of dent men look at the door and it needs a new one , I'm claiming from my insurance but don't want to use there approved repairer so I got an estimate yesterday from my prefered garage , so hoping for some news Tuesday or Wednesday to get it approved and booked in . And after explaining everything to my insurance it is there policy to wave my excess :) which is a bonus and saved me £400

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
That's a bit of a result, still going to hit your ncb though come renewal time?

Sent from my G3 using Tuppytalk

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Just a little update for anyone that is interested, had a couple of dent men look at the door and it needs a new one , I'm claiming from my insurance but don't want to use there approved repairer so I got an estimate yesterday from my prefered garage , so hoping for some news Tuesday or Wednesday to get it approved and booked in . And after explaining everything to my insurance it is there policy to wave my excess :) which is a bonus and saved me £400

That's good News mate out of a poo situation. Not sure if it would cut your costs but there is a NS Rear door on the bay that I'm sure is the same colour as yours fella.

Will have a search later when I get home as my signal is being :gay:

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Shouldn't be too bad my ncb is protected, they will still try to sneak the premium up but I keep my 14 yrs ncb
Just a bit **** if you need to move insurance companies. Definitely a lot better situation than you were in last Sunday though mate.

jmc1976

Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks
That's good News mate out of a poo situation. Not sure if it would cut your costs but there is a NS Rear door on the bay that I'm sure is the same colour as yours fella.

Will have a search later when I get home as my signal is being :gay:

I was gonna look for one but never got around to it , if owt changes with the claim i will definitely look for a second hand one to save some money

jmc1976

Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks
Just a bit **** if you need to move insurance companies. Definitely a lot better situation than you were in last Sunday though mate.

Yeah definitely better news , the company in with matched my cheaper quotes this time so will just have to shop around harder next year lol

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Hope you get it sorted soon mate and that the tw@t that did it suffers the fires of hell the spineless c:censored:nt [:@]

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.