CC lever fix for under 20 bucks, video tutorial

bold106

Sep 19, 2010
Hi.

I drive a 2001 cordoba vario.

I had this blincker problem. It Goes randomly wild. It Happens to be a common Vag problem.
Sometimes people fix this bij spraying WD40 in de cc lever unit. But the problem always coms back. It's just a mather of time.
I bought a complete new one. But you can only buy the complete unit. a 180 euro ( i live in the netherlands)
So i tried to fix this problem by myself. And so i've managed to do so for under 20 euro's.

I think this is also for other models, like the ibiza or Aroza. And maybe so for other brands in the VAG Group.

I made a video tutorial of it. ( bonus airbag removal)

check it here:

OOh i just got the message that i'm not allowed to post urls, since i did not made 15 post yet
Can someone else please do it for me. send me a pm, the i'll give you the link..thanx

bold106

Sep 19, 2010
haha, yeah, i know. Im Not really a forum poster.

I do not own this cordoba anymore. So technically i don't care.
But maybe for cordoba or vag owners with this problem, it might be helpfull.

but nobody seems to care anyway, so..Im cool

peace out

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
I know you care really. I was joking. I appreciate your input and will send you a pm when I get my computer tomorrow. I'm on the old tap talk to night and it's a bit pants. I don't think I've ever been to Netherlands. I've been to Holland and liked it a lot. A hope that wasn't an insult to you. P. S I did end up in the red light district but I was about 12 or a bit younger and looking for milk for tea and got violated a observing a sex toy in a window. That, the hordes of prostitutes and the drugged up tramps trying to stick screw drivers in each other in the main train station was the only bit that spoilt it a bit.

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
Mr Bold, assuming you're a mister and not a mizz, miss, missus. It seems that I can't PM you until you have made the 15 posts anyway so it's over to you. I'd like to see your solution.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members