Ceejay's new toy. Speed Blue Cupra.

CJcupra

Jan 11, 2013
Surrey
:clap: welcome all!

Recently joined this forum after purchasing my 2011 Leon Cupra from the local Seat garage. ( don't collect it until Thursday then I can give it some beans down the motorway on the way to work )

It was up for 15K but done the deal at 13,6k. Helps to have a friend In the trade ;). Currently got 29k on the clock and still under manufacturers warranty.

Spec ... Im sure you know these cars inside out anyway...
-2.0 Turbo 240 BHP
-media pack, sat nav, Bluetooth etc.
-being a cupra it obviously has the styling too, nice deep bucket style seats and facelift bumpers.
-xenon headlights
-auto wipers with rain sensors
-cruise control and auto headlights.
-one of the best colours IMO .. Speed blue :D

image_zps3abad68b.jpg

image_zps3b74accb.jpg

Plans :

I may change the wheels to black although that seems to be the normal thing to do with the speed blue so a re think may be on the cards..
Going to get a R spoiler fitted but most importantly..... A remap :-o. All of this will come in good time but for the moment I'm going to enjoy this ride!....

Cheers for looking.

Ceej

CJcupra

Jan 11, 2013
Surrey
Once I've got it on my drive they'll probably grow on me. :D .

I'll put more pics up at the weekend !

CJcupra

Jan 11, 2013
Surrey
Right... I took delivery of my speed blue Cupra today and it is unreal!! I think this has all the possible upgrades on as the amount of technology is unbelievable. The amount of pull in second gear is immense.
Still have warranty on this so once it's expired I'll most likely give it a remap :p

I'll get some pics up if soon but 100% keeping the white wheels!

CJcupra

Jan 11, 2013
Surrey
Yeah they are covered in brake dust and snow already... Probably because I've been enjoying the car :p.

So less than 24hours of having the Cupra it looks like this.....

image_zps91ded7da.jpg

Love this pick of the speedo too

image_zps936be582.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.