Central Locking Problem

Mart_Jos

Mar 6, 2016
Hi All,

Im new to this so please be nice to me lol.

Well straight to the point i am having problems with my central locking. I cannot open the car with the fob at all. I can only unlock the car with the key in the door. Also when i unlock it via the door only the driver side door opens. Non of the other door open not even the boot.

Can anyone help please.

Many Thank

P.S Car is Seat Leon 2006 1P1 2.0 TDI 16V

Last edited:

Hamburgalarr

Oct 15, 2015
Its a feature not a bug ;) just for anyone else coming across this. You have to press tiwce on unlock to unlock all the doors otherwise it only opens drivers door. Part of the anti hi-jack software.

Mart_Jos

Mar 6, 2016
Hamburgalarr No mine would not even do that i had to replace the module in the car

65coupe

I'm too old for this!
Sep 8, 2007
Southampton
Hamburgalarr No mine would not even do that i had to replace the module in the car

Was it the CCM (convenience module) you replaced?
If so, did you buy a new one, or second hand? (I've just been quoted £368-76 plus VAT for a new one, PLUS coding with VAGCOM)

Very interested as the car is booked into the garage Wednesday for the issue to be sorted and if there's a cheap(er) fix I'm up for it!

Mart_Jos

Mar 6, 2016
Was it the CCM (convenience module) you replaced?
If so, did you buy a new one, or second hand? (I've just been quoted £368-76 plus VAT for a new one, PLUS coding with VAGCOM)

Very interested as the car is booked into the garage Wednesday for the issue to be sorted and if there's a cheap(er) fix I'm up for it!

I got a second hand one off Facebook and my brother in-law coded it for me cost me about £50

65coupe

I'm too old for this!
Sep 8, 2007
Southampton
I got a second hand one off Facebook and my brother in-law coded it for me cost me about £50

Cheers buddy - definitely the way to go then. My local Seat garage weren't particularly helpful - I got the standard "not sure if you can recode one that's already been coded as they're usually linked to the immobiliser" rubbish

Did you get exactly the same part number module? (I think all the Mk 1 Leons use

1C0959799F

Mart_Jos

Mar 6, 2016
Cheers buddy - definitely the way to go then. My local Seat garage weren't particularly helpful - I got the standard "not sure if you can recode one that's already been coded as they're usually linked to the immobiliser" rubbish

Did you get exactly the same part number module? (I think all the Mk 1 Leons use

1C0959799F

Yes i did pal just to be on the safe side

vicalva

Cup Racing R - Legend
Aug 13, 2003
Madrid
Visit site
I had the same issue 2 yrs ago. The stealer quoted me 350 eur parts and labour. I thought it was excessive and walked. Turns out it was a 50 cents fuse.

alex.o.d

Aug 27, 2015
Happened to me too on a 2007 leon 1.4 key wouldn't open using fob had to manually open car with key I got a new key and programmed to car still only driver side opened I have vcds software and passenger front and rear door locks motors were gone 50€ in scrappers fitted myself

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.