1. Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store. and are now half price.

Central Locking

Discussion in 'MK3 Toledo' started by toledoman360, Mar 5, 2016.

1. toledoman360

toledoman360 Active Member

Hi all

I have had my Seat Toledo for just over a year and its great best car ive ever had since end of January it has developed a problem with the central locking on the drivers side door only when it is wet or cold. When it happens it will not
    lock or unlock the door using the fob (even tho all the other doors lock unlock).Electric windows controls will not work on the door. as soon as it drys out or warms up it starts to work again. Ive had the door apart to see if i could see if any water was getting inside the door but couldnt see any and now its started to affect the alarm as well goes off all the time even in the dead of night last night i left the key in it just so i got some sleep.

Can someone please help?:help:

2. eande2

eande2 Active Member

Maybe worth doing a search in the Leon (mk2) forums: there's a few threads on there regarding central locking.