Central Scotland Meet

Anyone interested in having a meet in central scotland?

I'd be looking at either Falkirk or Stirling. Probably in the central retail park in Falkirk, but i'd be open to any other suggestions?

As for dates, I'm easy...as long as i'm not offshore.

G7

Feb 20, 2013
Bo'ness. Scotland
Anyone interested in having a meet in central scotland?

I'd be looking at either Falkirk or Stirling. Probably in the central retail park in Falkirk, but i'd be open to any other suggestions?

As for dates, I'm easy...as long as i'm not offshore.

ayacoub92, Id be up for that but I'm off shore untill 01 Aprill!!!
Big eck, I wouldn't mind doing the stirling one but I go back to Africa on the 24th April so I miss that one too!!

Blair

I would come to the meet! registered here ages ago but just began regularly coming on, I would be able to go to the meets anytime!

G7

Feb 20, 2013
Bo'ness. Scotland
Anyone still interested in a meet?? Went to a svag meet last night but only 1 other seat there! Only stayed half an hour then left! Wouldn't mind a meet with fellow seat owners to see what the chat is!!

Blair

Id still be interest wouldnt mind myself seeing what the chat is aswell! plus see what the meets are like never been to one!

Dempsey27

Just say a time and place and i ll be there, it will be good to try and get meet happening every 2nd month or something alone they lines, put faces to usernames and that :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise