Centre cap size for 19" Cupra R wheels

ZiggyEP3

Jan 28, 2013
UK
Tried searching but only get a possible size for the 18" Orion wheels. What would the centre cap size be for the MK2 Cupra R 19" wheels? Looking the refresh the centre caps as they are looking a bit shabby.

Rusty2k

May 12, 2013
I don't know the exact size, but all the round ones are the same size / part regardless of wheel size, just a couple of different colours available.

Silverfoxxxx

Sep 27, 2018
I don't know the exact size, but all the round ones are the same size / part regardless of wheel size, just a couple of different colours available.

eBay shows loads of varying sizes, I’ve been lazy and not measured mine yet, but mine need replacing.

Rusty2k

May 12, 2013
eBay shows loads of varying sizes, I’ve been lazy and not measured mine yet, but mine need replacing.

Probably intended for aftermarket wheels. The Seat parts drawings show the same part number for all the round centre caps on all wheel sizes, with a couple of different colour codes. The only ones that are different are for the pre-facelift wheels that incorporate the wheel bolt covers into the centre cap.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I think mine were 60mm if you can hold on till later I'll see what I ordered...

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
By the looks of it its leaning towards the 63mm ones the more i look.
Checked last night and it seems I got 60mm and a 62mm set... one of them fitted perfectly the other did not lol

Not helpful I know

ZiggyEP3

Jan 28, 2013
UK
Just for completeness as i had to remove a wheel due to ironworks damaging the tire its the 62mm you need for the 19" wheels.

£8.49 for the 4 was better than what Seat would want for them.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.