Change "LEON" Lettering on Boot

noel2014

Jan 6, 2014
Tamworth
Hi all.. Wondered if anyone can help.
I have a Leon FR 184 SC on order for March. My name is "Noel" which is obviously "Leon" backwards. I was thinking of maybe re-arranging the lettering on the Boot so that it says "Noel" instead of "Leon". Quite anal I know, I'm not into private plates that much but I do like to have things a little bit "out of the norm".
Anyone know if this can be easily done and if the letters are stuck on or something else ?
Thanks
Noel

GTunney

May 28, 2013
Newcastle Upon Tyne UK
Hi all.. Wondered if anyone can help.
I have a Leon FR 184 SC on order for March. My name is "Noel" which is obviously "Leon" backwards. I was thinking of maybe re-arranging the lettering on the Boot so that it says "Noel" instead of "Leon". Quite anal I know, I'm not into private plates that much but I do like to have things a little bit "out of the norm".
Anyone know if this can be easily done and if the letters are stuck on or something else ?
Thanks
Noel

The letters are just stuck on and can be taken off with some warm soapy water and some dental floss.

Once off make sure you give the boot a good clean to get rid of any glue left on the bodywork.

ma9mwah

Aug 13, 2009
noel.jpg

Taff

Jun 10, 2002
South Wales
Hiding... There isn't when the reg is unique. : )

Or you could have a James Bond rolling one. : -0

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

noel2014

Jan 6, 2014
Tamworth
Brilliant - I like all of your input - thanks so much !

Out of interest ma9mwah - can you do that picture of the car in white please ?

ma9mwah

Aug 13, 2009
Photoshop. Cut each letter out as a new layer, then rearrange them with the main image as the bottom layer.