Changing Sidelights Bulbs **GUIDE**

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
my 60 plate boc now has 4 of these in there,

cc69fca6.jpg

all canbus, havent driven it yet but no faults so far :D

Quinny

I also have these as my inner and they are a really nice white, but i bought some Osram night breakers long life headlights which are more yellow than these and some more for the high beam which again more yellow and some Osram outer sidelights which also dont match the Canbus xenon white, any ideas which ones are good. long lasting and match those canbus lights mate?

markjw2

Feb 16, 2015
been looking at changing my sidelights since i got the car (about a month ago), looking through here i decided on the Ultra Power bulbs and im really pleased with them! no warnings and a nice clear white light (which i was dubious of seen as there blue).

the ebay item number of the ones i got is - 360275159748

i would post a pic of them fitted but need more posts :(

joenewton_1709

joenewton_1709
Feb 12, 2015
Warrington - Cheshire
Hi,
I need some help :(
Upgraded all my bulbs today. Fogs, dipped and high beam are all perfect.
Ordered a set of normal twenty20 led's and twenty20 CANBUS led's. Had the normal ones in the outer side lights with no warning light. The warning light appeared when I put the CANBUS one in the inner side . I then tried both normal led's in the inner and outer and the warning light was still there. Warning light only went off when I put normal bulb in inner sidelight! can anyone help?

Quiksilver

May 7, 2016
For replacing the fog lights bulbs

Hi,
I hear that to replace the fog light bulbs you need to remove the entire front bumper(for one of the bulbs)
So here in Israel (the wheel is on the left side) the hard side is the right side(all side are per inside the car look)
The left fog light was very easy as it says in the book manual, just remove the mod/wheel cover and replace the bulb.
The right side is a little bit tricky, see attached pic, you need to do the same as the left side but also the upper bolt that connect the right wing to the front Bumper
XRcbayd.jpg

ytgZqd4.jpg

4WTAzKU.jpg

NdCcbip.jpg

dm222

Dec 7, 2013
the engine side, you can acess it by opening the bonnet and there is a hole, just put your hand there... the other side it is necessary to do what quick silver did because the steering pump is there and there no enough space.

JonnyH

Feb 26, 2017
I don't understand why you are touching the front bumper? All you need to do is raise the car up and take the under tray off and you can just put you hand up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kryton

Feb 28, 2023
Subscribing. Had a go at this earlier as seems quite straight forward but my hands are too big to make light work of this (no pun intended)

& yep fogs are a darn sight easier from underneath

Last edited: