Chatham Dockside Meet - Friday 17th May

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Same here sorry , by the time I hit the m25 it's gona be terrible especially with the 50mph roadworks between junctions 6 and 4. Dam things last until 2014!!!! I will still be at comrades of vag meet on Sunday at AMD and hope to see some of you there. Have fun and drive safe. No curbs darren lol..

Kaza

Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
No worries all. I will be heavily hungover on Sunday from my birthday celebrations the night before so won't be at AMD. Maybe the next one.

Kaza

Jul 5, 2010
Kent
Haha that's cool Sambo :) I don't fancy a huge meet today but looks as though we'll have a few people still :)

It's not meant to be the best weather today so we shall go in the multi-story if everyone is happy with that? Although there are other cars that go there on a Friday night now. And draw attention. FYI!

MattJAbela

Nov 24, 2012
Medway
Yeah just to let you know guys, a few people i know got told to move on from the multi storey by police. If they didn't move then they were given tickets.

Kaza

Jul 5, 2010
Kent
Really?! The coppers that came into the multi storey last week were alright. How strange. Thanks for the heads up though Matt.

We're usually a quiet bunch anyway. It's the bikers and the chav-mobiles sitting there revving that draw the attention.

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
hey Kaza

don't know if you're organising a meet for end of June...let us know if peeps are up for it as the weather should be good.

Kaza

Jul 5, 2010
Kent
Hey Nicky,

I wasn't planning to as the meets have been getting very quiet lately, but no harm in trying I suppose!

If anyone fancies a meet, let me know and I'll start a new thread!

rich.leon

Leon FR TFSI, DSG
Oct 25, 2012
Rochester, Kent
there is a chance we'll get moved on due to all different cars this time, hopefully not if people arent noisy, but other little ones we've had they've been ok

Kaza

Jul 5, 2010
Kent
Chatham meets will stop now. Up to others if they want to continue these meets.

Last edited:

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Dam just as I get to know my way around lol.. Shame as it was great meeting everyone and I've made some good friends ..

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise