Chatham Dockside Meet - Friday 30th August 2013.

Kaza

Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
Ok, so after receiving quite a few messages from people telling me they miss the Chatham meets (awww) I thought I would get them back up and running again.

So without further a-do...

Feel free to put your names down!

Usual rules apply. As normal, we will meet, have a chat, admire other vehicles and then head onto somewhere to eat (if people would like to).

Where: Chatham Dockside.
Post Code: ME4 4LL
Date: Friday 30th August
Start: 7:30pm

Location within Dockside (Main Car Park or Multi-Storey) will be decided on the evening (weather depending).

Put your names down if you can/would like to attend...Please copy and paste the list as i usually have to write every one's names down and type them in later, please save me the hassle (PRETTY PLEASE!).

1. Kaza
2. lmiller
3. rich.leon
4. calvR
5. Dean Dubber
6. ISamKing
7. BigWill
8. DanGB

Last edited:

Kaza

Jul 5, 2010
Kent
1. Kaza
2. lmiller
3. rich.leon
4. calvR
5. Dean Dubber
6. ISamKing

Both said Friday!

Kaza

Jul 5, 2010
Kent
1. Kaza
2. lmiller
3. rich.leon
4. calvR
5. Dean Dubber
6. ISamKing
7. BigWill

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
1. Kaza
2. lmiller
3. rich.leon
4. calvR
5. Dean Dubber
6. ISamKing
7. BigWill
8. DanGB

hopefully.

Friday best for me.

Last edited:

lmiller

Boost Junkie!
Aug 9, 2011
South East Kent
Nope was standard 210. Made 258.9bhp on rollers unadapted so should get to 265 when its adapted but takes a while. More than happy with performance anyway.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

lmiller

Boost Junkie!
Aug 9, 2011
South East Kent
Went for AMD this time and it seems alot better... revo was to aggressive for my liking and didnt hold boost well compared to my AMD map.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Kaza

Jul 5, 2010
Kent
Ahh nice :) I have heard Revo maps are a bit aggressive. Suppose it's all down to what the driver likes though!

With the new car I'm thinking APR eventually.

Lee M

Shame I'm not free for this one kaz unless things change.

REVO is ok power wise if you setup the parameters correctly with the sps. Mines not aggressive.

If I was choosing again I'd have trouble deciding.

Kaza

Jul 5, 2010
Kent
No worries Reece :)

That's a shame Lee, maybe next time. Ahh ok, has your Revo map been ok since the update you had?

Lee M

No worries Reece :)

That's a shame Lee, maybe next time. Ahh ok, has your Revo map been ok since the update you had?

Yeah it's been fine, I like it. Not sure how it compares to APR but it goes well. The bonus of it for me is adjustability with the sps controller and the facility for valet and standard mode.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.