Chatham Meet - Friday 25th January 2013

Kaza

Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
OK - the first meet of 2013! I will place the January meet on (the usual) last Friday of the month. We will do a taster on a Saturday evening in the very near future so people who come from Surrey (like the crazy Stiglet!) and other far, far away lands won't be hammered by typical Friday Night M25 traffic each time.

Usual rules apply - more than welcome to bring friends along as long as:

a) You take responsibility for their behaviour .
b) They aren't idiots who would be likely to draw the wrong sort of attention to the meet and get people in trouble.

As normal, we will meet, have a chat, admire other vehicles and then head onto somewhere to eat (if people would like to) and then onto MCE (should it be in action).

Where: Chatham Dockside.
Post Code: ME4 4LL
Date: Friday 25th January 2013.
Start: 7:15pm

Location within Dockside (Main Car Park or Multi-Storey) will be decided on the evening (weather depending).

Put your names down if you can/would like to attend...

1. Kaz.
2. iSamKing.
3. OJ 89.
4. SeatLeon2012 (+ others).
5. Stiglet (weather depending).
6. Big Will (?).
7. CalvR (+1).
8. CupraLew89.
9. AshHarwood.
10. Reece1591 (?).
11. Wenman
12. T.Oldaker.
13. Rich.Leon.
14. Toddygti (+ Mr. Pete).
15. CharlieRCupes (?).
16. Dan_90.
17. Mattyy329 (+ others)
18. PLuke.
19. Melsby (+1).
20. Dean_Dubber.

Good list so far :).

Last edited:

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Crazy ? Me lol never!!! Next thing you know I will be wearing a santas hat lol . Will have to let you know after new year if I can attend . Fingers crossed I can as I have my new front grille all fitted now. Car goes faster due to less weight of a seat badge!!!!

Hope you all had a great Xmas and hoping you have a fun new year !!!

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
yes you stiglet you nutta lol haha...who left the tin of celebrations in the car park last time haha.. looking forward to seeing this badgeless grille. im getting soo much done for the meet i dont know what to do. got remap...custom exhaust and if i can smoked rear lights and more car stickers for the rear

calvR

Oct 21, 2011
Kent
Hi everyone. I'll attend this one.
I came to a couple of meets last year but missed the last 6 or so, working away all week makes friday nights difficult usually but I should have more early Fridays now. I haven't met a lot of you that are now regulars so will be good to come along.

May 13, 2011
S/E London/Kent
Hi everyone. I'll attend this one.
I came to a couple of meets last year but missed the last 6 or so, working away all week makes friday nights difficult usually but I should have more early Fridays now. I haven't met a lot of you that are now regulars so will be good to come along.

About bloody time!! Too long time no see! Is they guy with the ed30 golf coming too? Toby??

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members