Chatham Meet - Friday 25th January 2013

Kaza

Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
thank you kaz. i must admit i thought i was going to wet myself. at first i thought it was you in your new car trying to flag me down lol but when it flew past me at like mach 1 i was like wow haha

Ha ha watch this space! It could be me ;)

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
Hey guys went prept last night eas a huge huge turn out..so many seats down there was mental..ended up with a 9 seat car line up on one side.. loafds of mk 3-4 ibizas...quite a few mk1-2 leons..mine was only mk5 lol

MattJAbela

Nov 24, 2012
Medway
Yea I got a few, ill upload them after work tomorrow.
Finally got the coilovers dropped at the back but only went down like 10mm and not low enough :(

I see you have a BMW, my mate has one with coilies, and to get it lower on the back the easiest thing that they do is remove the adjuster on the spring, so its just like a normal spring in there..hope this helps.

Jun 13, 2008
Kent
I see you have a BMW, my mate has one with coilies, and to get it lower on the back the easiest thing that they do is remove the adjuster on the spring, so its just like a normal spring in there..hope this helps.

That's what I thought of doing but my mate at the garage said he weren't to sure if the spring would stay in place, but if you're mates done it i might have to give it a shot. He hasn't had any problems with it has he?

Kaza

Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
I will DEFINITELY do the next meet tonight...

How does the 1st March sound to everyone? Or would you like to have the meet on a Saturday this time around?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.