Chatham Meet - Saturday 2nd March

Kaza

Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
OK - On a Saturday this month to help make it fair to those who can't make the Friday meets or those who have to travel far, so they don't have to hit the **** traffic of the M25/Dartford Bridge!

Usual rules apply - more than welcome to bring friends along as long as:

a) You take responsibility for their behaviour.
b) They aren't idiots - we do not want to draw the wrong sort of attention to the meet and get people in trouble.

As normal, we will meet, have a chat, admire other vehicles and then head onto somewhere to eat (if people would like to).

Just to make you aware, MCE was on the South East News this evening, stating that police are clamping down on racers etc. They were down a couple of weeks ago checking cars et, so we may give this a miss this month. Or we'll send down a pretty standard looking car to check if the coast is clear :p.

Where: Chatham Dockside.
Post Code: ME4 4LL
Date: Saturday 2nd March
Start: 7:15pm

Location within Dockside (Main Car Park or Multi-Storey) will be decided on the evening (weather depending).

Put your names down if you can/would like to attend...Please copy and paste the list as i usually have to write every one's names down and type them in later, please save me the hassle :) :) :)

1. Kaz.
2. seatleon2012
3. iSamKing
4. Toddygti
5. NickyJam
6. CalvR
7. rich.leon
8. Reece1591
9. t.oldaker
10. Big-Pete & His Army
11. Dale-T
12. Dean_Dubber

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
im coming aong also

1. Kaz.
2.seatleon2012
but im afriad i will not be doing convoy at last time i had to many people and it was a pain losing most of you.. so no convoy for this one. sorry everyone

calvR

Oct 21, 2011
Kent
1. Kaz.
2.seatleon2012
3. iSamKing
4. Toddygti
5. NickyJam
6. CalvR

I should be fine for this.... Unless the wife has made plans already, she does ask 1st but i forget everything :lol: shouldn't be a problem tho

Kaza

Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
More the merrier! I will add the current names to the list tonight.

Should hopefully have a new car by then. I'm going mad having no wheels at the moment, it's only been 2 weeks since the sale!

MattJAbela

Nov 24, 2012
Medway
I might actually be able to come to this now!! Going to lydden for a track day during the day..so providing i don't blow it up or write it off...im there!!!

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
I've asked the gf for the night off so should be able to come to this one but as per norm weather pending ... Fingers crossed for a dry evening... Looking forward to catching up and seeing how low darren has gone with his car, and what kaz is driving ?

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
I've asked the gf for the night off so should be able to come to this one but as per norm weather pending ... Fingers crossed for a dry evening... Looking forward to catching up and seeing how low darren has gone with his car, and what kaz is driving ?

why thank u stiglet will be nice to see you aswell as missed u at the last one... personally it hasnt gone down my much on the rear but to me it has gone down quite on the front u used to be able to shove 4 fingers in before now i can only get in 1 and abit

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.