CHEAPEST LEON FR TDi - drivethedeal.com - CAN ANYONE BEAT THIS PRICE?

MUFFIN

ready 2 return ;o)
Dec 3, 2006
North of Penzance
What's the cheapest price out there for Leon FR Tdi?

I'm thinkin of purchasing a LEON TDi FR in yellow from drivethedeal.com. Has anyone had any dealings with this company and if so was it good or bad??

Deal on offer:

LEON FR TDi yellow

OPTIONS:

Bluetooth Pack
Convenience Pack
Heated Seats
18" wheels

£16800.00 delivered to my door!

UK supplied from main dealer
Can this price be beaten by anyone??

Last edited:

rllmuk

Apr 23, 2005
I'd get rid of the caps in the title before this gets deleted.

That price is very good - a mate bought one recently for nearly a grand over that with the same spec.

Greytop

Leon FR-TDI 170
Sep 19, 2006
Reading, Berkshire
Phnates,

My experience of Drive the Deal was excellent, we purchased our first Leon Cupra through them (about five years ago). Had we not had a trade in this time we would have probably gone with them for our latest FR TDI.

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
great deal that, do it, although what price are they offering on the 2.0 TSi FR with DSG????

INSIDER

DYSLEXICS UNTIE!
Oct 17, 2006
Thats a great price even with full dealer discount i can only get to £17200 just watch out for the price increase later this month.

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
i got £16.4k, met paint, 18" alloys. from Broadspeed.com was well pleased:D
so the deal with bluetooth and heated seats would be deal clincher for me. buy it

MUFFIN

ready 2 return ;o)
Dec 3, 2006
North of Penzance
Hi- got my FR TFSI from The Deal Negotiator without any problems, although I'm not sure what delivery options they do- I went over to Lingfield (Gatwick area) to get mine. Current prices for the FR TDI are 'from £15,745'.
http://www.thedealnegotiator.co.uk/specialsseat.htm

John

Great Stuff,

Contacted thedealnegotiator today and they offer this:

SEAT Leon 2.0 TDI FR (170) finished in Crono Yellow with Convenience Pack, Bluetooth, Winter Pack and USB £16,461

The above price is on the road (OTR).

Forgot to mention the upgraded alloys 18" and delivery via transporter.

Again UK dealer supplied.

MUFFIN

ready 2 return ;o)
Dec 3, 2006
North of Penzance
:clap: dealnegotiator :clap:

Here goes with the best price out there:

SEAT Leon 2.0 TDI FR (170) finished in Crono Yellow with Convenience Pack, Bluetooth Pack, Winter Pack, USB socket and 18” Alloy Wheel upgrade £16,776

Delivery to OL13 by trailer would be done at cost, which would be £295. There is of course no charge to come and collect the vehicle, we can collect you from Gatwick airport / train station.

This is from the SEAT main dealer adjacent to London Gatwick Airport. Price for flight from Manchester £36.
I'm laughing all the way to the bank!!:cartman: :funk:

Downside - March delivery on 07 plate

Thanks to matth1j for recommending the dealnegotiator

http://www.thedealnegotiator.co.uk/

matth1j

No probs. BTW is that delivery date definite? They told me it would be 8 weeks, but in fact I had it after 2, perhaps due to only being able to afford the metallic paint option.

John

MUFFIN

ready 2 return ;o)
Dec 3, 2006
North of Penzance
No probs. BTW is that delivery date definite? They told me it would be 8 weeks, but in fact I had it after 2, perhaps due to only being able to afford the metallic paint option.

John

Yellow is a flat paint no cost option - I suppose the more factory options you choose the more cause for a factory build. He did say it would be 8-10 weeks which would take us to mid Feb. I would wait an extra 2 weeks for the 07 reg. Would be silly not to.

I'm interested to know what the bluetooth kit looks like in the FR. Seems that it could be different than other Leon models, is this correct anyone?
:whistle:

matth1j

Yellow is a flat paint no cost option - I suppose the more factory options you choose the more cause for a factory build. He did say it would be 8-10 weeks which would take us to mid Feb. I would wait an extra 2 weeks for the 07 reg. Would be silly not to.

Good point about the 07 reg.

I quite fancied yellow as well, not least because of the money saved, but was told by SWMBO that it wouldn't go with our red Yaris. Basically I could have any colour I liked as long as it was black (which I admit does suit it quite well). :shrug:

John

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members