Cheapest way of getting to Stg2 from Stg1 - LC

S15YCE

Sep 15, 2011
Hereford
I have had my 2002 LC stage 1 for around 6 months now and would like a bit more power.

I need downpipe and FMIC for stage 2

Reccomendations please for the cheapest / best value for money options of the above two items.

I would like Forge FMIC & Milltek DP with sports CAt but dont want to spend £1100 + more for stg2 map.

vw-aj

Jun 9, 2011
im running toyosports dp, larger sidemount IC, samco tip, bmc cone, oo7p and made 230bhp & 287ftlb on revo stage 2. take a look in my RR

S15YCE

Sep 15, 2011
Hereford
I currently have forge 006 DV, Milltek nonres catback, Creation Motorsport TIP, JR cone.

I would love to get decat instead of sports-cat but cba to switch it over for MOT's and dont know anybody who could help me out ;) with the MOT emissions.

kaspa_dtz

May 21, 2011
anybody had issues with the toyosport decat and downpipe fitment wise? tempted to get one.

Last edited:

vw-aj

Jun 9, 2011
no fitment issues at all for me, it makes a couple of the bolts tricky to get too but thats just because the diameter of the pipe is massive. makes a huge difference, a must have mod for me. its in two parts so its actually easier to line up than standard downpipe.

craigy86

Mar 7, 2010
Inverclyde, Scotland
I take it the toyosport downpipe for the a3 1.8t 180 is the exact same as for the leon cupra? Don't have pay pal and their website only shows the audi one. Need it asap as my stock one is cracked pre cat.

225soon

Why is the toyosports 3" decat dp so cheap?
and can it be mated with a 2.5 Milltek or Cobra cat back?

seatcupramad23

kc4even23
Sep 7, 2009
birmingham
its cheap cause the chinese can make **** alot cheaper than here , many argue about the quality but thats all bollocks imo the grade of the stainless steel is same as milteks and its mandrel bent and tig welded also . fact is uk company have to pay so much tax they pass it on to the customers

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
its cheap cause the chinese can make **** alot cheaper than here , many argue about the quality but thats all bollocks imo the grade of the stainless steel is same as milteks and its mandrel bent and tig welded also . fact is uk company have to pay so much tax they pass it on to the customers

That & people in the UK won't work for Chinese wages.......

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.