check number plate light on dash

nimbus1

Oct 10, 2018
so - have had the car a couple of weeks now. Love the seat and how it drives. I have done research also and it would appear to be a common issue. I dont appear to have led lights for the number plate and they look original. It only seems to be intermittent when i have my lights on "auto". If i switch my lights on and off manually then it doesn't appear. So upon checking the lights are working as normal also when i do have the dashboard message so its more annoying than anything.

I like having my lights on auto, any suggestions for a fix please ? Worth changing these units or the bulbs ? why does it only occur when on auto lights ?

DannyallenFR

Feb 16, 2018
so - have had the car a couple of weeks now. Love the seat and how it drives. I have done research also and it would appear to be a common issue. I dont appear to have led lights for the number plate and they look original. It only seems to be intermittent when i have my lights on "auto". If i switch my lights on and off manually then it doesn't appear. So upon checking the lights are working as normal also when i do have the dashboard message so its more annoying than anything.

I like having my lights on auto, any suggestions for a fix please ? Worth changing these units or the bulbs ? why does it only occur when on auto lights ?
Maybe just a bad bulb either change 1 at a time to find what 1 or just swap them both should solve it, the light doesn't necessarily mean a bulb is out may be 1 on its way.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: nimbus1
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members