cherry bomb exhaust + k&n 57i

BenHartshorne

:)im lookkin at a cherry bomb exhaust on demon tweeks 2.5inch. im relay likin the look ov it and the sound ov sum youtube vids on it. 2nd im lookin at a k&n 57i induction kit on ebay. iv not got much money as i would go with a miltek or a blueflame. would these be fine my cars got no mods just a standard 1.4 mk3.

cheers ben :)

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
Stick with Jetex or Green Cotton over K&N or you risk using an over oiled filter that will spit crap onto the MAF, if you run one on the 1.4s??

BenHartshorne

thanx mate, have u got any websites i could have a look on. and have u got an opinion on the cherry bomb. have u any idea what kind ov sound it will give me. im realy likin the look ov it not too big and chavvy :D

thanks ben

sorry iv found green cotton ones on demon tweeks

Sam221

Aug 9, 2009
you want non chavvy yet want a cherry bomb and 57i ?

go to longlife and see them if your not that flush and go for a enclosed kit with a cold air feed, job done

BenHartshorne

but i mean chavvy as in a 4inch bore. an seen as these are like 2inch its good enough for me. cheers bud

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
you want non chavvy yet want a cherry bomb and 57i ?

go to longlife and see them if your not that flush and go for a enclosed kit with a cold air feed, job done

lol love it mate ,took the words strate out of my head lol

May 25, 2008
cambs
don't take it too seriously ! they are only teasing you! if thats what you want to do just stay away from k&n !

BenHartshorne

thanx alot m8, ill go with a jetex or green cotton like tht guy said. thank u again

ben

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
in it.......................lol :cartman:

na na na being serious mate go ahead and get the cherry bomb exhaust very good choice loads of people on hear have got that set up on i think it looks proper nice and realy suits the cupra and when bolted on can give you a 10bhp gain as for the k&n i would say probably the best filter you can get and make sure when put it on you realy give it a dam good coating of oil !

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimski

Back to the fold!
Nov 3, 2007
Staffs
Here you go, nice pic which shows it off nicely;

GEN1.jpg

Jimski

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.