Chip upgrades from e-bay (not revo)

honeyman

Pirates
Oct 20, 2004
Northampton
I think there might be a thread somewhere about this ;) I believe they are good if you wish to install a cooker knob in your car. but for £70 they will sell you the hob and extractor LOL.

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
-Jennings SEAT- said:
Does anyone on here have any experiance in buying extra BHP upgrades (chip) from e-bay, normally buy them from Germany. Not Revo, they are described as a chip and increases BHP and torque? No messing with ECU required.

How good are they, are they worth the money?? Only wanting £35!! :happy:

As good as if i offered you a New Leon Cupra for £45 cash.

All they are is a resistor that basically pumps in my more fuel. Not scientific and not even worth £35.

Remap is only way to go

Jaytee

Jul 26, 2005
Hemel Hempstead, UK
-Jennings SEAT- said:
Makes sense like, too good to be true!!

I think to be honest the secret is in the price - mind you £35 for a resistor is a bit of a bargain (for the seller, that is!):)

I've currently got a Dragon tuning box, that does the job, but at considerably more money.

John.

mediaman111166

dragon Tuning

I think to be honest the secret is in the price - mind you £35 for a resistor is a bit of a bargain (for the seller, that is!):)

I've currently got a Dragon tuning box, that does the job, but at considerably more money.

John.
John, ive got a 2005 Toledo 2.0pd, thinking of a dragon box, what if any xtra MPG do you get, also what about smoke/driveability?
Thanks

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.